BEWARE OF THIS TROLL: silentnight3985

Status
Not open for further replies.
EnJoY said:
Silentnight has spoken with my father now, and I suppose things may be slowly moving along. One important thing that we still do not have yet though is his friends contact information. We have no phone number, address, or even fullname. We'd like to have this as the sooner we get it, the sooner we can leave silentnight alone.

Okay. No name, phone or contact information has been given yet? What's the hold up with giving out this info? You must have it. Why would you give access to your accounts to someone you don't even know yourself, which is basically what you must be claiming if you don't have ANY of this info.

Another thing, my father informed me of his conversation with Silentnight. Here is a summary of Silentnights side of the conversation.

Listen man i have no money,all i can do right now is send u my 100 gig
WD and u hold that untill i can get u the money,i will make good on it
but this is all i can do,this is how it has to be and i cant do any
thing else,if u let me send u the 100gig hdd then when i get to cali
and get my check from the job i have out there ill pay u the $160 CASH
and u can send the 100 gig hdd back to me.If this wont work for u then
im sorry but i cant do any better.

So, Silentnight may say "we're working it out", but in truth, he isn't working hard enough. Things will be made right, it all depends on how hard and how long we'll have to work at it. Silentnight simply needs to give us what we need, whether that's information about his "friend" Suroot, $160, or a 250gb Western Digital hard drive.

EnJoy is a great trader, almost bought 1GB BH-5 from him once :)

silentnight, I'm glad you're working this out but it seems you need to do more. The poor decision to let your "friend" use your name to sell/trade makes the responsibility fall on you. That's why you never do that.

lol...this is why I stay in the OCForums Classifieds.

MX2times said:
no, but certainly he does know his "friend's" name right?
I doesn't take a genious to surmise that he has probably never seen or met this person in the flesh. Lesson learned: the intarwebnet is only as real as you make it. :p

EnJoY said:
Silentnight has spoken with my father now, and I suppose things may be slowly moving along. One important thing that we still do not have yet though is his friends contact information. We have no phone number, address, or even fullname. We'd like to have this as the sooner we get it, the sooner we can leave silentnight alone.

.......and the fog of confusion lifts. I believe you have no contact info, and will not recieve any(that checks out) becuase there is no "friend". If there was he would have given it to you by now......

Don't let up for a second on this troll.....if he is underaged, then his parents would be worth talking to.....

topcat989 said:
Don't let up for a second on this troll.....if he is underaged, then his parents would be worth talking to.....

This is actually a great idea. I had a kid rip me off on an ebay transaction and called his mom. Got the game in the mail the following week.

same here, sold a SWG char on ebay. kid did a buy it now for 300, then said oops! i didnt mean to click. it just so happens his mother worked in the lansing branch of my company *flexes net admin skills and points to the i read your emails shirt* anyway, she makes him pay me out of his pocket, and i get to keep the account.

the best part was me and her going to dinner on his dime :)

Im not even going to read the bull shit from silentnights posts. All I can say is, if this retard thinks hes some kind of "professional business guy", the VERY FIRST thing he should do is refund the persons money to satisfy him. It doesnt madder if it comes from your savings for a life, you are to satisfy your customers FIRST, and then resolve YOUR problems, yes Y-O-U-R problems, why the hell should enjoy even know about your stupid conflicts, he could give a crap less, hes a customer not someone you tell your storys to. Do the right thing, refund his money, and THEN shove your foot in your friends ass.

not only that, but honestly i can come up with a better lie any day. i mean damn! "my friend did it. no, i dont know his name or number, but he lives in california."

I, for one, welcome the beating this kid will get if any legal action is taken.

Oh, EnJoY, I used to do some minor PL at a firm in town, if you need any legal advice you can AIM me at popaheartsyou. Obviously none of the attorneys will be able to try you case or anything, but I can prolly get you a referal, and I can do some free research for you.

Thanks everyone, all your support means a lot, I'm glad you see where I'm coming from. I'll keep you all updated on the status of this thing.

Listen man i have no money,all i can do right now is send u my 100 gig
WD and u hold that untill i can get u the money,i will make good on it
but this is all i can do,this is how it has to be and i cant do any
thing else,if u let me send u the 100gig hdd then when i get to cali
and get my check from the job i have out there ill pay u the $160 CASH
and u can send
the 100 gig hdd back to me.If this wont work for u then
im sorry but i cant do any better.

I find the above bolded section to be very convienent. His supposed friend now lives in California, and now his job is in California, yet earlier he said he lived in Alabama...
Why would you have a job in Cali yet live in Alabama.
My .02 cents.

I am selling my 100gig wd1000jb 8mb hdd to start paying u back,the guy that trolled u aim sn is "irootedurbawx" hes on right now but has a away message up.For the last time im not the guy that did this,call ups with the tracking number they gave Joy it was bought by the other guy in washington...well guys im in alabama...not washington.so im trying my best,if its not enuff then i cant do any more,Im trying my best,if thats not good enuff for some of u then tuff i cant do any better.

Funniest thread ever! ... and the most retarded. There is so much sig material in this one thread.

The "slander and defamation of character" thing really got me laughing. BTW guys, it's libel, not slander. Libel is written, slander is spoken.

Hmm Alabama is just a few hours drive from me and I've been meaning to make a road trip.. So if you need the smack laid down, let me know.:)

And I sincerely hope you get this resolved EnJoY. I know what it is like to be ripped off by some nutsack troll. :mad:

nomar said:
Funniest thread ever! ... and the most retarded. There is so much sig material in this one thread.

The "slander and defamation of character" thing really got me laughing. BTW guys, it's libel, not slander. Libel is written, slander is spoken.

OMG u glory stealer! I said this already in page 5! Gimme back my glory! :D :D

Shouldnt be too hard to find this kid. Then someone call up his/her parents and a few moments later we see all his posessions on ebay.

EnJoY said:
Firstly, my father and I are trying to get his money back. We will do whatever it takes to do so, we will pursue every legal means to recover our money and we are reporting this transaction to the federal government as a matter of internet fraud. We sent the money to someone at Gigabit Networks, because that is what your friend under your name said to send it to. So we are going after www.gig-e.net for our money. I'm sorry if you don't like this, but we don't like being stolen from. Do whatever you need to do, talk to your friend, whatever; we are doing what we need to do.

Dude, really the guy says he will get you your money....Take his word..I think that he learned his lesson and won't do it again. He fucked up once..everyone doesn't need to bash the fuck outa him. If he was honestly a troll and wasn't going to get you your money back, then why would he even bother posting about it and wasting his time? HMM....I understand that this happened and that the forums went down at a bad time for you. I also understand that Silent fucked up by letting someone else use his account, but if your going to ruin his name even after he gets your money back, then dude get a fucking life.

|-Goku-|

im 19 i dont live with my parrent's...but if ANY of u feal like comming to my house u know where i am..come get u some :) And ty Goku

this dude sort of screwed me
His name is Aaron Smith

10660 Sepulveda Blvd, Mission Hills, CA 91345-1919 US - address for western union payment

756 Arcadia Ave #A Arcadia California 91007

one cell that we talked through
661 373 4391

another address

PAVILIONS #3208 -ship from address
745 E NAOMI AVE
ARCADIA, CA 91007
Tel: (626) 446-9483

essyewroot: 756 Arcadia Ave #A Arcadia California 91007
essyewroot: Janet Lynn Dillon
essyewroot: thats her moms place

supposedly works for http://la.massivefx.com back then
no reply from them

ancient thread here
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=714315
as you can see The[H]uman vouched for him, yet he did nothing for me when Aaron Smith Disappeared from me.

I also im'd civicx18 on aol yet he claims not to be aaron
he contacted me with essyewroot

i purchased 10 drives, 5 which were dead, but i easily rma'd those.
my mistake, he shipped first, i recieved it and sent a westernunion payment, checked drives next day, 5 dead, western union payment picked up

He claims to have moved to washington for college
I filed some claims for it, but it was quite useless, western union called me to verify the transfer, so i cannot say it was not me. i did get my drives, but spent a extra $50 rma'ing.
Forgot to ban him, but silent is not jaye or essyewroot. It is not good to let others use your names, nor is it good to vouch for people, but there isnt much i can do in this situation, best of luck,

if you get a case started against him, i would still want in, i want the $50 i spent rma'ing these drives

silentnight3985 said:
Thats all i was looking for Bro thanks,and im still gona give the man his money and ill take it out of the other boys ass when i get to cali.

didnt this 19yr old move to washington with his 20yr old wife?

silentnight3985 said:
Damn i love when im right

The VERY last thing you should be doing is talking shit right now. I really hope you get your ass banned really hard, and on your face. It doesnt madder, WE DONT WANT TO HEAR YOU BULL SHIT STORYS, WE DONT EVEN CARE IF THEY ARE REAL. Im especially sure "Enjoy" doesnt want to hear them either. He doesnt care if your his friend, your butt buddy or whatever, he wants his money. Why do you feel you must present some kind of exscuse, WE DONT WANT IT, Enjoy wants his money, and thats all he said. I dont believe he stated "Yes, I want my money back and 50lbs of bullshit to procrastinate for 2 months". Like I said in my original post, give him his money back now! I dont care if you have to borrow it from your parents or ask your other "friends", just do good on the person who could give a crapless on your person life and give him the money so hes out of the picture, and you can focus on this "friend". Lastly,

Goku, why the hell trust someone even more after allready making a mistake that you cant even verify the problem is, and with fishy storys of invisible friends that live in Alabama and California at the same time. Show me 2 people on this messageboard that would put even more trust on him after that, and ill show you 1000 that wont.

|-Goku-| said:
Dude, really the guy says he will get you your money....Take his word..I think that he learned his lesson and won't do it again. He fucked up once..everyone doesn't need to bash the fuck outa him. If he was honestly a troll and wasn't going to get you your money back, then why would he even bother posting about it and wasting his time? HMM....I understand that this happened and that the forums went down at a bad time for you. I also understand that Silent fucked up by letting someone else use his account, but if your going to ruin his name even after he gets your money back, then dude get a fucking life.

|-Goku-|

"DUDE"

WHO CARES that he fucked up "ONE TIME"

HE STOLE SOMETHING
its over $100 so its larceny
get a clue
people go to jail for things like this
i know your going to say he lent his name
BULLSHIT
the courts dont care
that makes him an accessory to a crime before and after the fact
if i was enjoy i would bash him everywhere he goes
but as it stands he is doing that himself with his stupid posts
and for all you saying give him a chance
you will change your tune when you get trolled
and im sure most of you are kids that do not understand the consequences
of your actions.
Locutus

FUCK U! i dident steal the shit and now that i can prove it i say fuck u,(still sorry for Joy)But i dident steal ANY THING!!!! it wasent me and the mod just proved it.

And after all this bs Joy can go after the other man for his money,cause hes not getting it from me after getting bashed all day.Ban me,Block me,Talk shit i dont care,i told u that i wasent the guy that took his $$ and Joy u can thank these dicks for u not getting the money from me,cause i had the $$ at 11pm last night on loan but now that im still catching crap im not gona give any $$ up..go after root and get it.

Hey lotofucker or whatever you wanna call yourself, if you had pulled your head out of your ass and realized what actually went down, you would know that in no way is silentnight legally responsible for someone who logs on under his name. This is a free forum, and anyone can post here, just as well as anyone can sell here. So, basically, let me break it down for you, since, i know you need it, and this goes to all the rest of the bashers out there. "enjoy" may be mad about his money, and "root" or "essyeroot" or whoever is the one responsible. You have the personal information for him now, so leave Silentnight alone. If you had, Enjoy would have gotten his money back, and "root" could have been handled by the proper authoritative measures. But now, you have a mad customer, an infuriated member who has done nothing illegal, and a thread full of meaningless BS from people.

he has been banned, although he is somewhat liable for sharing his account, those involved have to understand that he is not the one that has commited the crime here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back