BEWARE OF THIS TROLL: silentnight3985

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my last bit of 2 cents.

This arguement isn't about wether Silent is a good person or not. It's about his business character. I'm not saying he's a bad person, but i do think what he did was wrong.. and well one wrong thing in the business world can ruin your rep... that's just how it is... wether you're a good person or not.. that's just how it is.. guess you learned teh hard way?

That is correct but im not gona run from this,Im gona stand and make things right!I just want every one to know that I am not a troll and i have never riped ANY one off..EVER!

Yea, he did something stupid - which can get him screwed in the biz

But you also need to realize that he is also trying a lot harder than most of the people I know would to try to get this fixed and clear his name

You also need to realize that he is just 19 (I am only 16 myself) and he has been more mature about this than most adults, even though he lacks the experience that some of you other people may have

On the flip side...

Taking care of this matter himself, personally, will also reap many rewards for future business. Showing that you stand behind your name and products goes forever in this world:)

I want the man with the problem to call or im me! or ill call him,not tomorrow,not 2 days from now,not 2 hours from now,i want to deal with this NOW.

i am failing to see who spending OUR tax dollars on this would help the problem.

also... the forums have been up for at least a few weeks now... just wondering why this post came out now???

It would have been nice to get a pm from him about this b4 he went off like this but i dont care now as long as this gets fixed and my name is cleared.

Ohh and My lawyer looked at this and says that its "slander and defemation of character" and i have a valid lawsuit so u got 2 choices work with me to fix the problem or keep talking trash about me and catch a case,i dont want that but i also dont want Me and Bill's hard work trashed over 1 problem,and beleave me we have way more than $160 invested in this.Not saying that your loss of $160 isent importaint but it's no where close to what we stand to lose.So call me and we will work this out OR keep pushing my name into the ground and ill have no choice but to turn it over to my Lawyer.

ruhk said:
It was your name. You lent it to your friend. You are responsible. If you are so worried about the worth of your name and your business, dont let other people use it. If this was me, and I got screwed out of 160$, I would nail you to the biggest cross I could find.

I'm with this guy. You lent the name, you are responsible.

Grizzy said:
To Enjoy - I hope you get either your hard drive or your money back, and post a public apology to SilentNight after his friend gets it cleared up

I think SilentNight should post a public apology for letting someone else sell under his name without noting this in the post.

Grizzy said:
Lastly - I know this sucks for everyone involved, but SilentNight is a good guy, and he made a mistake. Big deal, you people don't need to go harassing him and ruining his name over something you didn't know about

So I guess nobody is responsible? Get real man.

To the original poster: (who may be offline, or doing something else), call and get this straightened out.

To Silentnight: What you should do is refund his 160 dollars immediately, and then get your money back through your friend. This way your showing atleast your taking responsibility for this, and if your "Friend" does not come through, 160 dollars isn't a high price to pay for your name or a friendship.

silentnight3985 said:
Ohh and My lawyer looked at this and says that its "slander and defemation of character" and i have a valid lawsuit so u got 2 choices work with me to fix the problem or keep talking trash about me and catch a case,i dont want that but i also dont want Me and Bill's hard work trashed over 1 problem,and beleave me we have way more than $160 invested in this.Not saying that your loss of $160 isent importaint but it's no where close to what we stand to lose.So call me and we will work this out OR keep pushing my name into the ground and ill have no choice but to turn it over to my Lawyer.

I'd like to point out that it's really lame of you to try and scream defamation of character. I'd also like to point out that my father is a lawyer that deals in defamation cases. It costs about $10,000 just for a retainer for a case like this. That's just to start working on it. I seriously doubt you have 10k lying around. To top it off, your lawyer is an idiot if he actually told you that you have a case here. You would have to prove that he knew it was a lie when he posted it. You would also have to prove that he had no reason to think that it was you that sold the drive (and this doesn't include you saying it). Being it WAS your account, I'm sure the courts would think he has reasonable evidence that pointed to it being you that was trolling him.

Grizzy said:
Yea, he did something stupid - which can get him screwed in the biz

But you also need to realize that he is also trying a lot harder than most of the people I know would to try to get this fixed and clear his name

You also need to realize that he is just 19 (I am only 16 myself) and he has been more mature about this than most adults, even though he lacks the experience that some of you other people may have

true... true...

Yes Sir its root's fault for this crap and mine for letting him use my name,guess i shouldent be nice any more.

silentnight3985 said:
It would have been nice to get a pm from him about this b4 he went off like this but i dont care now as long as this gets fixed and my name is cleared.

This post makes me laugh my ass off :p How old are you again?

Wrong again man..He used paypal..i dont have paypal..and i got slamed even after i told every one who i am,and no i dont need any $$ to start the case..my grandpa is Barry Zisser..ask your dad who he is...ill bet u that he knows ;) i dont want a lawsuit i want this fixed and MY name out of the deal.

silentnight3985 said:

Lol. Your lawyer is a moron ( ooops slander and defemation of character ). Just get the money back and your name is cleared. Try to weasel your way out of this, and you will get screwed.

silentnight3985 said:

OMG!!!....straight comedy central

sounds wike a wittle guy wants to pway pwetend

BTW...all these lawyers in your family, certainly $160 isnt anything but change

Try to weasel your way out of this, and you will get screwed.<<<WTF?? do u not see me here trying to help this guy? are u that big of a retard to not see that my ass is still here trying to fix a problem that other than my name being used i had NOTHING to do with,Im still here and i will protect our biz name with ANY thing i can.Im still here and im not going any where!

"BTW...all these lawyers in your family, certainly $160 isnt anything but change" wtf are u running your mouth about? i have 1 in my family..that does not make me rich..infact im not,im a normal guy like any one else,i work just like every one else and i get paid like every one else.

Look Silent

Get your friend to reimburse him back period.. It was your name used and you are responsible for the money that was given to him under your name.. Everyone agrees with this fact that you are responsible.. Quit evading or you'll go on the troll list..

silentnight3985 said:
Try to weasel your way out of this, and you will get screwed.<<<WTF?? do u not see me here trying to help this guy? are u that big of a retard to not see that my ass is still here trying to fix a problem that other than my name being used i had NOTHING to do with,Im still here and i will protect our biz name with ANY thing i can.Im still here and im not going any where!

Idle threats of lawsuits = weasel. You should really refund him the $160 immediatly, and then get your friend to pay you back.

Two things you have to learn, its a hard lesson in life sometimes. Accountability and Responsibility.

edit: I wonder why my title just changed.

all of this is between Enjoy and SilentNight. It's not about egging people on for the sheer sport of it.

I have seen little of value added to this thread by many of those posting.

Enjoy set out to inform the [H] of a possible troll, so those of you reading, just file that info in the back of your mind and make your own decisions about whether or not to deal with SilentNight. But you don't need to post your crap here.

Let them deal with it. Let them get it resolved. Quit being immature and yelling "yo mama"-esque comments.

If and when these guys get everything settled, they can give all of [H] an update if they really want.

In any case, there is no legal route to protecting your company name from your own stupidity :p

silentnight3985 said:
Dude dont be a child.I dont even have paypal so wtf? u would ruin my name over something some one else did? wow man thanks that verry adult of u.I will not give back the money because i dont have your money.I will be trying to talk to him about this but chill out.Yea it was retarded to let him use my name but hell he was a friend,i had no idea that would happen.

If you're stupid enhough to go into the 'buisness' and let someone else use your account then hell, you deserve to have your name tranished. I sold something to Jackbauer before, great guy, I dont think he had a 'friend' buy something from me. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: For someone going into the 'buisness' you sure dont know much about helping someone.

Ch1m3r4 said:
all of this is between Enjoy and SilentNight. It's not about egging people on for the sheer sport of it.

I have seen little of value added to this thread by many of those posting.

Enjoy set out to inform the [H] of a possible troll, so those of you reading, just file that info in the back of your mind and make your own decisions about whether or not to deal with SilentNight. But you don't need to post your crap here.

Let them deal with it. Let them get it resolved. Quit being immature and yelling "yo mama"-esque comments.

If and when these guys get everything settled, they can give all of [H] an update if they really want.

A voice of wisdom...

I apologize for any unprovoked attacks:)

silentnight3985 said:
Wrong again man..He used paypal..i dont have paypal..and i got slamed even after i told every one who i am,and no i dont need any $$ to start the case..my grandpa is Barry Zisser..ask your dad who he is...ill bet u that he knows ;) i dont want a lawsuit i want this fixed and MY name out of the deal.

First, I think you're full of B.S.

Second... if your grandfather is really a lawyer then he would tell you that you were a moron and that legally you are responsible when you lend an account to someone. If someone borrowed your ebay account, you would be responsible. If you lent someone your checkbook and signed a bunch of blank checks and they overdrew your account, guess who is responsible? Grandpa will know this. Grandpa will tell you you are legally responsible. Honestly, this guy could really easily file a small claims suit against you for this and I'm sure he'd win. You allowed your friend to misrepresent himself in your name. You knew about it. He bought this from YOU as far as he knew. With your positive feedback and good reputation. That is the point of feedback and individual accounts.

I dont have $160 to give up,and its not my place to return the $$ it is my place to help fix the problem,and thats what im doing.im trying the best i can but i cant just let $160 of my $$ go when i dont have it.I will deal with the man that has the problem.

michty i really dont give a damn what u think or what u do..this is mine and the other guys deal not yours,STFU and let us deal with this.

silentnight3985 said:
Nothing like a little barratry help improve your character perception.

I agree with the others that you need to refund the money to Enjoy and then go after your "friend" to get the money back from him (if you've got a lawyer in the family, you shouldn't have any problems). It was your mistake that's costing Enjoy money and you need to take responsibility for that.

silentnight3985 said:
michty i really dont give a damn what u think or what u do..this is mine and the other guys deal not yours,STFU and let us deal with this.
So you do understand that the only way to fix this problem is either getting a 250gig WD HD or $160 to the original poster in a timely fashion right?

i agree. i think this should be worked out through IM/PMs or on the phone. there is no need for this thread to be up rightnow. just leave it alone and post the results when its resolved...

This is the post i just made under the troll's section and it stand's true here.This is the last thing i have to say to any of yall! Now to the man with the problem,im me,call me,pm me or pm me your info so i can talk to u and u alone.

I cant give up $160 at this time,i feal that i did wrong by lending my name to suroot but i had no idea what was up.I shall try my best to fix this but if suroot gets ghost then i cant help any more than what i can.Ban me,call me a troll or what ever but im sick of this,i get slamed for 1 mistake that cost a guy $160..he proly dont have $160 to just give away every day so i feal his loss but i to do not have $160 to give back,infact im selling off my old racing stuff so i can move to cali..but the way its going me and Jack's biz might not work now that every one is only willing to see 1 side of the story,i hope yall are happy with your self and live a long life.so mods u can bad me or what ever but im done with this crap.I got woke up this morning by Jack calling me i had to wake up to every one going off when they had only one side of the story i dont really care that i was woke up but i was woke up to every one taking a side to a story(that i do beleave and feal verry bad about) that i had no word in yet,i could have just stayed quite,got baned,and changed all my info and still ran the biz..but did i? heck no i stayed and wanted to help.that is all i want to do is try and help the guy and his dad,i dont want any one to think i tried to take something thats not mine.

If you really did care, you would cough up the $160 you owe. There is no such thing as "Trying my best but..." in the real world.

jackbauer said:
i am failing to see who spending OUR tax dollars on this would help the problem.

also... the forums have been up for at least a few weeks now... just wondering why this post came out now???

the tax dollars quote from you is not only retarded, it has no bearing in this thread. It was basically pointless. And "forums been up a few weeks" my ass. less then 2 :rolleyes:

silent is responsible, his name, his account. doesn't mean dick if it wasn't actually him, becuase he consented to it. It's not like his account and nick was jacked and used fraudulently.

This is becoming a common theme among problem trades: "It wasn't me! I let my freind/brother/neighbor/etc use the account, so deal with them, don't get mad at me, etc...."

I just don't understand why anyone would do this, "lend" their account to help out a freind....why doesn't the "freind" get his own damn account? :confused: and if I wanted to help out a freind who couldn't get an account for some reason, then why not use some common frickin sense about. Have the freind give you physical posession of the goods he wants to sell, you sell them, collect money, send goods, and you turn money over to freind. If the freind doesn't trust you enough for that arrangement then he sure as hell isn't trustworthy to have access to your good name.......what so hard to understand about that? :confused:

anyways, silent you seem to realize that it was a mistake, and want to help out. What will really matter is how far are you willing to go to do the right thing. If the "freind" responsible doesn't come up with the money in a timely fashion, like a week at most....what are you going to do? are you going to step up to the plate and pay the total......or flake out and go with ....." well, it wasn't me, it's not my fualt, he won't pay, i have no control over him, what can i do, I don't have the money anyways, etc, etc,..... " THAT will determine what kind of trader you are. I hope this works out. We'll be watching. :eek:

silentnight3985 said:
This is the post i just made under the troll's section and it stand's true here.This is the last thing i have to say to any of yall! Now to the man with the problem,im me,call me,pm me or pm me your info so i can talk to u and u alone.

I cant give up $160 at this time,i feal that i did wrong by lending my name to suroot but i had no idea what was up.I shall try my best to fix this but if suroot gets ghost then i cant help any more than what i can.Ban me,call me a troll or what ever but im sick of this,i get slamed for 1 mistake that cost a guy $160..he proly dont have $160 to just give away every day so i feal his loss but i to do not have $160 to give back,infact im selling off my old racing stuff so i can move to cali..but the way its going me and Jack's biz might not work now that every one is only willing to see 1 side of the story,i hope yall are happy with your self and live a long life.so mods u can bad me or what ever but im done with this crap.I got woke up this morning by Jack calling me i had to wake up to every one going off when they had only one side of the story i dont really care that i was woke up but i was woke up to every one taking a side to a story(that i do beleave and feal verry bad about) that i had no word in yet,i could have just stayed quite,got baned,and changed all my info and still ran the biz..but did i? heck no i stayed and wanted to help.that is all i want to do is try and help the guy and his dad,i dont want any one to think i tried to take something thats not mine.

You are still missing the point. You claim to want to help resolve this issue, but the only resolution is if you cough up the hardrive or the money. There is no way to weasel out of this by saying you cannot contact your friend or you do not have 160 dollars (which is absolute bull, if you dont even have 160 in your checking account, go borrow some from your family).

As I see it, your name or your business must not be very important to you if what your claiming to only go so far as to try to contact your "friend". There will always consequences in decisions you make in life. If your not going to take responsibility or pay the price, you will get whats coming. There is no argument whether or not its your responsibility. As I see it, there can only be two outcomes. You come up with the money or the hardrive, or you get labeled a troll, your business goes down the drain, and you get banned. So again, it all comes down to what you think your business and your name is worth, if its not worth 160 dollars, do not blame anyone else for what happens to your reputation or anything else.

As for your conduct on this thread, I can only say I have one more person added to my DNT list. Understandably frustrating, but this is not a rocket science issue and is easily resolvable. If your not willing to go all the way with resolving this, then I have no reason to believe that any other business you conduct will be reliable or trustworthy.

I am not making judgments on character or ethics and am not purposely provoking anyone, I am just telling you what your willing to do is not good enough to what you need to do.

silentnight3985 said:

sounds like you're going to flake out :( you're setting it up as you're the innocent victum, etc. dude, quit whining about everyone hating on you. have the balls to realized you earned it fair and square. instead of whining about it, realize it's justified and say that you will take care of this NO MATTER WHAT. that it doesn't matter if the friend "ghost" or not. That YOU will PAY, and then you will take over trying to get money out of the friend. Dude, I'm sure you can come up with $160 in a timely fashion, you'll just have to sell something you may not want to. Need it for moving to cali? well $160 is going to be a drop in the bucket for that, what is $160 against that? you have something you can sell, TV, stero, computer, something/s tat will get you $160 in a weeks time. Got any CC? the CC pay pal or buy the HD on CC and send it....there is always a way, it sounds like you just don't want to bite the bullit and make the sacrifice for it......... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back