BEWARE OF THIS TROLL: silentnight3985

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnJoY

pending resolution for FS/T issues
TROLL: silentnight3985

AOL S/N: essyewroot / linksys3985 (have not been able to verify either)

My father purchased a Western Digital 250GB hard drive from this man right here on the hard forums. We sent the Pay Pal, about a week later the hard forums went down and he had still not received the hard drive which he payed for a week earlier. More and more time went by, and nothing. He's tried contacting Pay Pal to contact this silentnight guy and he's tryed locating him in several other ways. We've come to realise that he uses several contacts for his payment purposes...another sign of a troll. Some of those aliases being, Gigabit Networks (www.gig-e.net), Chilled PC (www.chilledpc.tk), and 505 Motorsports (www.505motorsports.com). Gigabit Networks actually looks like a site of a respectable person, but if you try to order one of his packages, it will take you to a paypal to pay to [email protected], sounds like he's had a couple accounts suspended and now he's using completely unrelated emails/domains for his payment purposes. Why would he have the money sent to a 505motorsports account when he had my dad send money to a gigabit networks account? Make any sense?

We have repeatedly tried to contact this man to no avail. He still has not sent any package to us. My father is now filing a complaint against Pay Pal and the he's getting the federal government on this guy.

PLEASE! If you see this guy around here or at another for him, point me in that direction and/or report him to the mods there. This guy is a bad troll and should be banned from every forum on the face of the earth.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Did you get his contact info? Should always get those before a big deal :/

Good luck with that, try Troll Hunters?

i would like to tell you that i will call him cause he is my business partner in chilled pc. i will let him know that you are slamming him...

jackbauer said:
i would like to tell you that i will call him cause he is my business partner in chilled pc. i will let him know that you are slamming him...

Great, can't wait to hear any explanation he may have for this. I don't know what kind of exuse you expect him to have for not delivering paid-for merchandise over a month over-due.

from what i understand, the first S/N you put up "esseywroot" used silentnights screen name to post the thread about the HDD. silentnight has nothing to do with this deal and nor does Chilled CPU. i would like it if you were to talk to esseywroot about this given that you bought hte HDD from him and not silentnight or ChilledCPU. if i get anymore information, i will pass it on.

also might want to change the title to esseywroot too.

Sorry, but you are wrong. He gave me that screen name to contact him on, so yes, it does belong to him. This has everything to do with silentnight or any other aliases he may use.

This is an exact quote from a private message between he and I. "IM me essyewroot i dont check PMs that often" So please, Jack Bauer, don't write anything in this thread if you do not know what you are talking about. Thanks.

I had NO part in this other than i let my friend sell some crap to help him out.I am a honest person and have never tried to rip any one off.I understand how u feal but im not the guy u want,do u think id take a chance on fucking my name up when im going into biz? hell no im not,Suroot is a friend of mine,he lives in cali now and IM NOT HIM.I will be trying to help u clear this up but i am not the bad guy!

Ohh and im not trying to hide. My number is 256-575-0992 im here if u have a problem call,my addy is 1401 east willow st suite 2000 scottsboro alabama.Suroot used to live in washington and now he lives in cali.i havent been to washington or cali so i asure u that it's not me.im on aim under the name LINKSYS3985 the same name as iv had for the past year or so.

silentnight3985 said:
I had NO part in this other than i let my friend sell some crap to help him out.

This all by itself makes you responsible. Step up to the plate.

and my real name is Thomas Eugene Dodd Jr i have nothing to hide from,if u want to call me then please do.

MX2times makes the telling point here. I for sure would never let anyone deal or trade under my name as I've worked way too hard to establish my good reputation.

Props to silentnight3985 for standing up and providing his contact info and the willingness to help sort this out.

I can't believe you'd "fuck up" your name as you said by letting a friend of yours sell something under your name and then not deliver. You are going to take a lot of flak for him now unless you can get the $160 back from him that he owes my father. Either way, we are going to get it back and severely tarnish your name. It's your fault for being so careless. The only way you can make it right now, is by paypaling my father his $160 back, whether it's from you or from this friend of yours, we want our money back.

This is ridiculous, And I suppose you let your "friend" use your Heatware as well as your Hardforum Username?

By doing even the latter, it makes it your responsibility to get your friend to cough up or refund.

Dude dont be a child.I dont even have paypal so wtf? u would ruin my name over something some one else did? wow man thanks that verry adult of u.I will not give back the money because i dont have your money.I will be trying to talk to him about this but chill out.Yea it was retarded to let him use my name but hell he was a friend,i had no idea that would happen.

This kid is going into business and lets people use his accounts? wtf...

Does anyone have any common sense anymore?!!

Guys i fucked up 1 time.some one gut hurt but still this was 1 fucking time,dont nail me to the cross for this 1 fuckup.

Firstly, my father and I are trying to get his money back. We will do whatever it takes to do so, we will pursue every legal means to recover our money and we are reporting this transaction to the federal government as a matter of internet fraud. We sent the money to someone at Gigabit Networks, because that is what your friend under your name said to send it to. So we are going after www.gig-e.net for our money. I'm sorry if you don't like this, but we don't like being stolen from. Do whatever you need to do, talk to your friend, whatever; we are doing what we need to do.

Yes sir i want u to get your money back but as u get into it u will find that my name is no where on any thing from the gige net shit.I would like to help u but i ask that u not fuck my name up,i have a lot of pride in my name and never fucking any one over.Ill help but id like the finger pointing thats comming to me to stop.

silentnight3985 said:
Guys i fucked up 1 time.some one gut hurt but still this was 1 fucking time,dont nail me to the cross for this 1 fuckup.

It was your name. You lent it to your friend. You are responsible. If you are so worried about the worth of your name and your business, dont let other people use it. If this was me, and I got screwed out of 160$, I would nail you to the biggest cross I could find.

silentnight3985 said:
Yes sir i want u to get your money back but as u get into it u will find that my name is no where on any thing from the gige net shit.I would like to help u but i ask that u not fuck my name up,i have a lot of pride in my name and never fucking any one over.Ill help but id like the finger pointing thats comming to me to stop.

So now you should probably think about whether or not your name is worth 160 dollars.

And btw, using vulgar language comes across as anything but serious and adult attitude.

Then i will help u in any way i can,i understand how u feal but dude..im not the one u want,i told u how to find me,im here all the time,i have no need or want to fuck any one over, hit my up on aim @ linksys3985 and talk to me plz

So now you should probably think about whether or not your name is worth 160 dollars.

And btw, using vulgar language comes across as anything but serious and adult attitude.

im pissed right now!Of corse im gona cuss.

If you have nothing to do with www.gig-e.net, then you don't have to worry about us going after them. However, this thread stays until this whole thing is resolved. Perhaps you'll think twice next time before letting anyone use your name for anything. If you could give us the contact information of your friend in California, that'd be great. Phone number, full name, address, any of that would be nice.

MX2times said:
This all by itself makes you responsible. Step up to the plate.

and what do you suggest??? buy a HDD for the guy???

and Enjoy, i was trying to help you out with this problem. if you want to be a dick then i wont help.

EnJoY said:
I can't believe you'd "fuck up" your name as you said by letting a friend of yours sell something under your name and then not deliver. You are going to take a lot of flak for him now unless you can get the $160 back from him that he owes my father. Either way, we are going to get it back and severely tarnish your name. It's your fault for being so careless. The only way you can make it right now, is by paypaling my father his $160 back, whether it's from you or from this friend of yours, we want our money back.

hey that is your deal man with paypal. file a compliant and get you money back.

Yes i had his addy and i WILL be getting it again for u his aim name is "essyewroot" ill try my best to get u the info but damn stop bashing my name guys.Yea i shouldent have let him use my name but the guy has helped me a ton with my server's so i wanted to help him..i guess that is what happens when u try to help some one.

Unless Silentnight provides the full info on his friend, I say go after him. At the very least, drag his name through the mud. I mean hey, you let anyone use it, so whats the big deal?

well if the forums were not down forever, then this might have been resolved about a year ago...

EnJoY said:
we are reporting this transaction to the federal government as a matter of internet fraud.

glad to see my tax dollars are well at work...

I think it was unethical to not even inform the buyer that the seller was not really silentnight. This is definatly your fault silent, as you had the power to not let it happen.

you did have a part in it.

I would say it's your responsibillity to get this guys product, or give him is money back.

You can defend your position as much as you want, but what you did was still unethical.

jackbauer said:
hey that is your deal man with paypal. file a compliant and get you money back.

If you knew anything about how paypal works, they don't just give you back your money so easily. Paypal is good about Ebay buyer protection, but outside of that, they usually claim its your business.

Wow...

First thing - SilentNight... Not the smartest thing to let someone else use your name, but I realize what you were trying to do, and I have done similar things to help out my friends. You had good intentions towards your friend and didnt mean for this to happen - but it might have been wise to get your friend to ship the drive when the [H] was down as to avoid this mess

Second - SilentNight has been nothing but a friend to me, he is giving me free webhosting in return for an old hard drive, and has been a great person to talk to/trade with - I have had nothing but good experiences dealing with him - he has helped me out a great deal with my website, giving me templates and helping me all around to get everything working right

Third - Enjoy - I realize you are pissed about your father's $160, but SilentNight has given you all of his contact information and has told you all he knows- so stop bashing him and start focusing on his friend. Maybe you should also check out who you are dealing with and confirm that it was SilentNight before you cry TROLL. If you still believe in your mind that SilentNight is the one trolling you, you have every way to contact him, and you should persue that rather than continue to bash and insult him on an internet forum

Lastly - I know this sucks for everyone involved, but SilentNight is a good guy, and he made a mistake. Big deal, you people don't need to go harassing him and ruining his name over something you didn't know about

To Enjoy - I hope you get either your hard drive or your money back, and post a public apology to SilentNight after his friend gets it cleared up
To SilentNight - Good luck getting this taken care of, and tell your friend to make his own [H] username next time :p

What is this? i make a mistake 1 time and every one jumps on me?so none of u havge ever made a mistake right? because yall are perefect,and i did let quite a few of the people know that i wasent the real seller!

Precisely, Pay Pal is not helping us.

i dont want this to tun into a rapid fire chat, the man with the problem needs to IM me on aim or call me,i want this mess cleaned up ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back