Beware of the HD5770 haterz

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonDa5

Supreme [H]ardness
Be on the look out.

Almost day 2 of HD5770 release and the haterz are out full force trying to bash down the HD5770 even though they have never used it.

Be on the look out.

Almost day 2 of HD5770 release and the haterz are out full force trying to bash down the HD5770 even though they have never used it.

Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

I think your misunderstanding where the "hate" is being aimed at. Its definitely not at the 5770.;)

Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

LOL!

This thread is pretty much useless. It's common knowledge that with EVERY video card release, there will be people who dislike a card for stupid reasons. But in some cases, there are legitimate concerns.

So in other words, there was no point in creating this thread.

OP, level with us here, what is up with your ridiculous obsession with the HD*770 line of cards? I'm genuinely curious.

I can't seem to figure out why you wouldn't just get a HD5870 if you where so into ATI/AMD cards?

Its a relatively low end card that you are touting in a enthusiast forum.....

I do not think anyone here really hates the card. I don't see anything wrong with it. If I had a fairly low-end card, and wanted dx11 without spending much money, then I'd probably consider getting it. The real fact is that many here do not share your love and complete obsession with this card as though it is the greatest feat in the history of mankind. :p

edit to add: There were only two posts when I started writing this post. hee hee

Let's see. In all the threads where people are bashing the HDx770 cards, there are two common denominators. 1) the cards themselves, and 2) the OP. Since the 5770 isn't a bad card, it's a low/mid-range card with the full gamut of RV800 features like power saving, eyefinity, and DX11, it's got fairly good performance, and it seems to perform quite well, then the only other thing that could account for this hate is, you guessed it, the OP.

Be on the look out.

I have to agree with the OP here. I mean the 5770 is so awesome it will help you sexually satisfy your partner, teach your dog to use the toilet, remove any foot fungus, turn Obama into a Conservative and eliminate all world hunger.

Hey, the 5770 is not a bad card if you don't mind getting less performance than an equal cost 4870.

Also to the OP, nobody's hating on you for buying into the x770 hype. It's not like the card doesn't serve a purpose. It's just you aren't [H] by drilling into everyone's skulls that you think this card is more elite than the 5800 series.

4012375387_9ee964583b_o.jpg

I guess the op has some personal issues to need everyones feel good about a gfx card he likes, of all things!
Welcome to [H] :D

ps there will always be haters of just about anything.
The better thing to do is avoid pointless hate threads and certainly avoid creating them as well.

pps in before lock heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back