Beware Of Hot Chicks on Facebook

Here's a more detailed story of it. http://www.jsonline.com/news/39091967.html

There were also bomb threats on the school caused by him.

Hits me more a little at home with me since I actually went to high school there. Needless to say none of that occurred while I was there.

Thing is, we don't know the extend of the physiological damage on the 31 victims. Although knowing the school and the city that it was in (upper middle class "white suburbia") it doesn't surprise me that they are trying to get him for 300 years.

I fail to see the logic in this.

1. Obtain nude pics from dudes while posing as a girl.
2. Blackmail dudes asking for head? buttsecks?
3. ????
4. Profit.

But seriously, its not like those dude's gf/wives havent seen them naked. Or was he blackmailing them with the fact that they were giving out nudies to other people?

31 people fell for this?

If you can go fishing and get 31 people to send naked pictures...imagine the success rate on fishing schemes that don't involve sending naked pictures.

I fail to see the logic in this.

1. Obtain nude pics from dudes while posing as a girl.
2. Blackmail dudes asking for head? buttsecks?
3. ????
4. Profit.

But seriously, its not like those dude's gf/wives havent seen them naked. Or was he blackmailing them with the fact that they were giving out nudies to other people?

these people are all in high shool, they didnt want any of this to get out and be the laughing stock of the school I guess...so they gave the dude a blowjob to keep this mysterious female on the internet from sending out the pics. At least I assume thats how he got them to do what he said "gimme some of that young butt action or this chick will send out the pics...I dont have them so beating me to death wont stop her!"

Good that the kid is 18, will go to an adult facility and get an adult sentence. If you read the papers you know who are the instant targets of sexual assault in prisons- the pedophile child rapists. As sad a state as our prisons are in, you really can't feel sorry for what is going to happen to this kid when he get's there since he believes rape is acceptable behavior.

Personally, I think the only people that should go to prison are the ones who were dumb enough to fall for it. I mean, they're a bigger threat to society than anyone. What I really don't get is how they had enough intelligence to setup a facebook account.

The guy who did this is one of the sickest geniuses there ever was.

Funniest jank in the news within the past year.

Hahaha how stupid are you to send your naked picture to some complete stranger!

LOL!!!

What a funny story.

I find it hard to believe that the 31 kids who "fell for it" were forced. Just look at the responses here, no one 100% straight would fall for that kind of blackmail. It was likely the mental excuse they needed to do that "experiment" one time...

So he went fishing and had 31 bites with teens at least halfway ok with his "blackmail".

300 years might be overboard. He may be 18 but I seriously doubt he is an adult mentally. Or maybe he is and is just as stupid as he is clever.

It's still lol.

Ah the Internet. Where Men are Men, Women are Men, and children are FBI agents... AND THEY'RE MEN!

"Let me explain to you the kind of man Steve is. He's a man who knows that when you put another man's cock in your mouth, you make a pact. A bond that cannot be broken. He's a man so dedicated that he will get down on his knees and put that cock right in his mouth."

"Let me explain to you the kind of man Steve is. He's a man who knows that when you put another man's cock in your mouth, you make a pact. A bond that cannot be broken. He's a man so dedicated that he will get down on his knees and put that cock right in his mouth."

lmao....thats dedication alright...kinda glad more guys arent so dedicated though

Holy fucking shit.

You're afraid of your junk ending up on the net so you blow a guy to keep it off the net. This is with no gaurantee that he still won't post the pics on the net anyway and also a pic of you with some guy's dick in your mouth.

I believe the guys that chose the fallatio were just curious. Might as well get most of the experimenting done and out of your system when you're a teen.

But yeah, that blackmailing bastard is a tool.

I also support the notion that there are no women on the internet unless completely proven otherwise.

Yay for more crap coming out of Wisconsin! This high school is about 10-15 minutes from me.

People still fall for the hot chick on the internet interested in their fat retarded ass bit still?

I don't understand why in the first place these guys will send nude pic. Second of all, why would they perform sex act. I would have just kick the crap out of the guy.

It is a funny story.

That was exactly my first thought when I saw the news.

Why the hell are these kids sending their nude pictures to someone online:confused:. Real female or not, they are asking for trouble

You know that hot chick on Facebook asking you for nude pictures? Well, I’ve got bad news for you...it's a dude and he's going to blackmail you for sex. Welcome to the age of the internet.
If you wouldn't feel comfortable with it on the front page of the morning paper something something...

Back