Better photo/gallery hosting for whoever needs it

neeyo

Gawd
A year ago I signed up for a free 3 year "trial" with 1and1.com for hosting... the amount of stuff they can do is overwhelming... web hosting, ssh, sql database administration, traffic statistics... I thought this would kick me in the ass to make a nice website about... something. Well, it didn't, so all their technology is just sitting there dormant.

I made a coppermine photo gallery available there for ANYONE to upload any pics of whatever they want to share. All you have to do is create an "album" and then add whatever pics you want to show them off. I don't care if you hotlink, leech the bandwidth, do WHATEVER since I'm not doing anyting with it at all.

The site is www.forumphotogallery.tk (I apologize in advance for the referrer page they dump you to since I didn't want to bother spending money on a real domain if nobody uses it).

PM me with any problems and I'll get them fixed. The gallery is pretty straight-forward on what to do. Again, dump any pics there you want, and enjoy!

edit: Just a tip, you don't need to resize your pics before uploading or anything - the site will do that for you automatically once you submit a photo.

Back