Bethesda Is Giving Away Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics to Fallout 76 Players

Not good enough.

Someone at Bethesda needs to get spanked for Fallout 76. And not any weak spankings either. Bare bottom spankings in front of everyone until their bottom is red and their face is full of shame and they are really sorry for what they’ve done and promise to never do it again.

Have you any experience with Fallout 76? Its the best Fallout game so far, and Bethesda savior of id, deserves kudos for this wonderful game. ;)

Have you any experience with Fallout 76? Its the best Fallout game so far, and Bethesda savior of id, deserves kudos for this wonderful game. ;)

It's the most something Fallout by far! It will the the first one I didn't finish, and just left.

I even finished that semi-awful xbox brotherhood of steel game.

This was a shitshow, and they really should be ashamed of the crap they delivered to loyal fans.

It's the most something Fallout by far! It will the the first one I didn't finish, and just left.

I even finished that semi-awful xbox brotherhood of steel game.

This was a shitshow, and they really should be ashamed of the crap they delivered to loyal fans.
I couldn't bring myself to finish Fallout 4. It felt like a chore and that I was forcing myself to play. I think the first person view had a lot to do with it. I just have trouble getting into games of those type and finding them immersive. The inventory management was also terrible.

I couldn't bring myself to finish Fallout 4. It felt like a chore and that I was forcing myself to play. I think the first person view had a lot to do with it. I just have trouble getting into games of those type and finding them immersive. The inventory management was also terrible.

It wasn't great, to be sure. But FO76 is FO4 with the fun parts removed, and more odd irrelevant grind for resources added.

It may be point of view. I don't care about finishing a game, I'm not even sure what that means. I just played Stalker for thousands of hours because it was fun. I did finish 2 of them technically I suppose, but the mods were just endless cake. Fallout 4 I may have finished but it was certainly not my goal. I saved the Commonwealth with my main. He did awful things but the humans lived well where he ran the show.

So perhaps an endless game with no point other than having fun, fighting stuff and getting strong in a particular way, appeals to some of us. That's what I want, some cake. No icing needed. ;)

I couldn't beat F4 either.... But then I got mods. Fallout 4's game engine supports nearly 1000 AI at once. Looks incredible.

That doesnt fix the horrible storyline, voice acting, and script.

But I think Bethesda should have given F76 owners ALL Fallout games.

I have em' all, but there's no way I'm playing the non 3D stuff. Fallout 76 is the best so far and its a boatload of fun.

no offence, but i want to get Diarrhea and shiet in your mouth.
you seem to like the taste of it.

a 1997 game is not a freebie, it's a spit on the face.
what greedy idiots, give you 2 games worth like 50 cent each to deflect the fact that they scamed early adopters off 30$ by discounting the game a week after release, and to shaft ppl who bought the game for 30$ when the game goes f2p, because let's be honest this game won't recover and ill bleed players untill the gameplay get heavily impacted for the remaining community, then they will shift it to f2p to bring some activity to the servers.
i don't see it going any other way, and these free games will be the compentation for ppl who bought it.

look at this advertising for a Dark Nuka Rhum, nice looking nuka bottle as a collector for 80$ a bottle

But then after almost 2months delay, Bethesda sends an update, saying they started packaging, now look at the nice bottle you bought 80$ Mark at 0:16 sec

They are too cheap to make a glass bottle, so they bring a regular bottle and stick it inside a plastic one, for 80$ how pathetic is that, especialy when they mislead you with advertising, failing to disclose the plastic crap you get, again for 80$...

I honestly think the most rdiculous part of all of this is all they are doing is failing at marketing101 which entails "don't piss your customers off, as if you have no customers you have no business" . Pissing off everyone that gave them money now will cost them in the long haul, Bethesda, Blizzard, EA, Activision will only really learn when people stop being recurring idiots giving them entitlements to keep pulling this type of crap...

You could give away the Bethesda library and you'd still be getting ripped off.

Naw ES 1-3 we're great games and we'll worth the money at the time, Fallout 1-NV were also great games.

I am just as pissed as everyone but after Skyrim and Fallout 4 they are no longer a pre order for me or an instant buy, they are going to have to earn my money from here on out.

Or just see Zenimax close Bethesda gaming studio.

Naw, I mean come on it was probably their idea to try and take the franchise they already have and try shoehorning it into a milkable cash cow.

BGS may have done it on zenimaxs whim we don't know.

This still doesn't excuse them or the situation however.

Oh I do take offense, Why would I not.? Have you played the game?
yes, i did, for about 8 hours, and the game really really sucked, prior to 76 my worst game experience was Vanguard a long long time ago, but 76 took the prize.
and no ppl played it and disliked it, it's idiotic to think that bad youtuber's coverage killed the game, the game killed itself, it's so bad you need to be really really casual or someone who plays games once every 10 years, so the jump in quality actualy clouds your judgement.

Pissing off everyone that gave them money now will cost them in the long haul, Bethesda, Blizzard, EA, Activision will only really learn when people stop being recurring idiots giving them entitlements to keep pulling this type of crap...
What makes you think they'll learn even then?

yes, i did, for about 8 hours, and the game really really sucked, prior to 76 my worst game experience was Vanguard a long long time ago, but 76 took the prize.
and no ppl played it and disliked it, it's idiotic to think that bad youtuber's coverage killed the game, the game killed itself, it's so bad you need to be really really casual or someone who plays games once every 10 years, so the jump in quality actualy clouds your judgement.
And yet a very great many of us think its good. The game is populated, shit is happening all over, and its just great fun. I have no idea what your problems are, perhaps you could explain just what you find so poor.

I played FO76 for a weekend at a lan, we all decided to just play Ark next time, that's how bad it was.

No real plot, only 4 player teams, pvp is non-existent, the enemies and their ai is garbage, the graphics are something worse than FO4, inventory is shit, and the fucking level gating is annoying.

The sooner this turd is out of the headlines and off to pasture the better. Some people will love anything though (and I have been that some people before).

And yet a very great many of us think its good. The game is populated, shit is happening all over, and its just great fun. I have no idea what your problems are, perhaps you could explain just what you find so poor.
no it's not populated, you think it is because you play in a small instance of 24 or so, buut believe me there isn't enough instances running to warrant the cost of fixing the game(probably years), and when i say fix i mean bring it from turd to average, because this game won't ever be good or great unless they redo it from scratch.
look at the shop, the prices speak of themselves, item that should be sold for a 1$ sells for 10$, the reason is because they have so low population than they need to maximize the return as much as possible, if they had loads of players prices would be 10 times less.
my issue with the game, well i made so many post about it here that i don't really want to bother ppl and be the broken record.
but the bottom line is, i don't see this game surviving 3 to 6 months, either will go f2p and see if the influx of players is enough, or shut down the game, quote me back in 6 months if am wrong.

I bought my Granddaughter a Nintendo 2DS for Christmas. Both of the techs at the Business/Computer store are playing and having fun. I have spent about 10 minutes with them on 2 occasions and got to show off my level 30 Scorchbeast kill screeners. I will probably be hooking up with the one tech for nuke fun and games. I have actually done most of the Death From Above quest solo but its kinda brutal for one person.

I don't believe the crap you people are spewing forth from your smug little echo chamber and expect the game to do well. Will you take back your shiet if it does? No, really unlikely.

I bought my Granddaughter a Nintendo 2DS for Christmas. Both of the techs at the Business/Computer store are playing and having fun. I have spent about 10 minutes with them on 2 occasions and got to show off my level 30 Scorchbeast kill screeners. I will probably be hooking up with the one tech for nuke fun and games. I have actually done most of the Death From Above quest solo but its kinda brutal for one person.

I don't believe the crap you people are spewing forth from your smug little echo chamber and expect the game to do well. Will you take back your shiet if it does? No, really unlikely.

Sure, if it does well, but looking objectively at the game, it's very early onsale, and the ongoing issues and press, I'd wager it's more likely your in the echo chamber.

Man some of you guys just love to hate on things the game has it issues but at least they are working on them and the game is fun just a bit different. Could be worse I love Simcity and well EA nuked that rather then fixing it then killed off Maxis. So yeah Id rather they keep working on it and making it better like someone else should have done with Andromeda. Seen a trend lately to just parrot what is said on YouTube reviews of games rather then try it out yourself and see what you think. It's almost like some of you want the developers to give up, rather then wanting them to fix the issues and then reward them with your business. Otherwise all developers will just quit a game if the YouTube world hates them.

no it's not populated, you think it is because you play in a small instance of 24 or so, buut believe me there isn't enough instances running to warrant the cost of fixing the game(probably years), and when i say fix i mean bring it from turd to average, because this game won't ever be good or great unless they redo it from scratch.
look at the shop, the prices speak of themselves, item that should be sold for a 1$ sells for 10$, the reason is because they have so low population than they need to maximize the return as much as possible, if they had loads of players prices would be 10 times less.
my issue with the game, well i made so many post about it here that i don't really want to bother ppl and be the broken record.
but the bottom line is, i don't see this game surviving 3 to 6 months, either will go f2p and see if the influx of players is enough, or shut down the game, quote me back in 6 months if am wrong.

Seems clear you dont know anything about the game. Free to Play? It doesn't cost anything to play monthly just the cost of the game and not one soul can know the total population levels of servers cause they limit each server to 24 so your not bumping into each other everywhere. Shop is completely irrelevant as you earn points to use in it just by playing the game and it's all cosmetic stuff, so no they are not living on it but I am sure a few buy stuff from it. They are already working on issues and have fixed quite a few things but people are always going to find ways to break things and somebody always wants something different. Your just parroting others hate on a game and pretending thats how you feel. Based on the level of activity in their forum it's got a pretty healthy amount of people playing it. Ease up a bit and realize you want developers to try to fix things otherwise you might find your choice of games might just dry up.

Man some of you guys just love to hate on things the game has it issues but at least they are working on them and the game is fun just a bit different. Could be worse I love Simcity and well EA nuked that rather then fixing it then killed off Maxis. So yeah Id rather they keep working on it and making it better like someone else should have done with Andromeda. Seen a trend lately to just parrot what is said on YouTube reviews of games rather then try it out yourself and see what you think. It's almost like some of you want the developers to give up, rather then wanting them to fix the issues and then reward them with your business. Otherwise all developers will just quit a game if the YouTube world hates them.

Why, you really love to minimize the actual scope to merely the game mechanics itself, don't you?
I wish for the worst for Zenimax after how their best customers were screwed over with the canvas bag fiasco, the doxing that came with it, and then the rampant disregard for GDPR when the game collects and analyzes/sells your information by default.

Sounds more like they're banning people using dll injection (ReShade), which most online devs don't normally kick/ban (stuff like battleye will block newer dlls till they verify/hash them).

What makes you think they'll learn even then?

Because if they don't, they won't be in business,
no customers = no revenue = no investors = no business
It's relatively easy next to marketing it's 101 and last time I checked this is a capitalist system, so it basically means that if they don't learn they have no right to exist as a corporate entity.

It's sink or swim, who new economics was so hard?

Because if they don't, they won't be in business,
no customers = no revenue = no investors = no business
It's relatively easy next to marketing it's 101 and last time I checked this is a capitalist system, so it basically means that if they don't learn they have no right to exist as a corporate entity.

It's sink or swim, who new economics was so hard?
In my experience all that's required is releasing a game that's halfway functional and dominating the marketing in order for it to be successful. The problem is they're stumbling on the halfway functional part. Point being they can sell garbage and remain very successful as long as that's all most buyers know about.

I can't imagine anyone that is sticking with the dumpster fire that is Fallout 76 isn't already a huge Fallout fan and owns these games.

i never played fallout till 3, own every one since, so missed the originals. Also playing 76 and don't consider it a dumper fire because i actually understood what they were going to release as this is 100% the game they stated at E3 they were going to release. The fact that you and many others have the same intelligence level of a door stop can't be helped.

Back