Bethesda Insiders (free games*) - Dishonored - Now added to site - Get them points!

https://insiders.bethsoft.com/dishonored/

Get them points!

Free Games* - Whats Bethesda Insiders? Have a paystub from Bestbuy, Gamestop, Target or Walmart, sign up here - https://insiders.bethsoft.com/register.php and if accepted, watch videos and answer game related questions to get points to spend on games.

Games currently redeemable include: Skyrim, Rage, Brink and its dlc, The Hunted and Fallout New Vegas for XBox 360.

Games to be added when completed: Prey 2 and Dishonored so far.

Currently have 400 points saved up after getting Skyrim, Joy! Now waiting for Prey 2 and Dishonored to spend em' on.

Last edited:
Thank you so so much! I was hoping they would add something new, I was kind of worried that the site died after hearing that Prey 2 was delayed.

How old can the paystub be? Have a friend that's seasonal, but hasn't worked since Jan. Will that old a stub still work?

How old can the paystub be? Have a friend that's seasonal, but hasn't worked since Jan. Will that old a stub still work?

There is only one way to find out. Try it and see what happens. Worst case it doesn't work and you don't get free games.

I'm not absolutely sure but it should. I had to use an older stub when I signed up(we stopped receiving paper stubs).

Defiitely signing up for this. Easily one of my favorite game companies

Doesn't the game officially get released tomorrow Oct. 9th for NA? From what I gather from a few other posts is that these games become available on the program website on release day. So, tomorrow we should see right?

Doesn't the game officially get released tomorrow Oct. 9th for NA? From what I gather from a few other posts is that these games become available on the program website on release day. So, tomorrow we should see right?

I held out on the preorder in hopes of getting a free copy. Hopefully the site is updated sometime later tonight or early tomorrow morning.

fingers crossed....

Sometimes you have to wait for the international release date, which EU doesn't get it till 10-12-12.
Rage was released when it got released internationally, but Skyrim got released the morning of NA release.

Yep , waiting to see what / when we get dishonored. Got all my points ready to go.

I don't mind waiting a few days for a free game. Cant wait for Prey 2 as well!

I'll give it a week from release, and if nothing, then we have been forgotten.

You guys should post something in the feedback section in the XP store. I just asked if we were going to see Dishonored in there anytime soon. Haven't gotten a reply yet, but maybe if more of us post they'll actually take a look and maybe add it?

I'm definitely interested in playing it, but there's no way I can afford dropping $60 right now :(

You guys should post something in the feedback section in the XP store. I just asked if we were going to see Dishonored in there anytime soon. Haven't gotten a reply yet, but maybe if more of us post they'll actually take a look and maybe add it?

I'm definitely interested in playing it, but there's no way I can afford dropping $60 right now :(

I sent them an email. Hopefully they'll at least respond

Yeah, I'll go ahead and send them a message as well.

I've sent them a couple too over that past week or so also. Someone somewhere has to get those messages.

I've been checking pretty regularly, still nothing. My guess is that they are still working on getting the keys. At least I hope so.

A few Dishonored videos have been added!

Nothing new has been added to the store, though. And the Facebook and Twitter links still don't give credit for following the games.

So it hasn't been forgotten, but it isn't too active. :confused:

Back