Beta 19 for MSI Afterburner 4.4.0 Now Online

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
If you are a fan of MSI's Afterburner application, this morning Beta 19 was pushed out. Lots of AMD Vega functionality has been added. For those of you not interested in Beta apps, a final release is expected to come in November. Thanks pendragon1.

That's probably one of the last 4.4.0 betas before the final release, there are no more major functionality changes planned for 4.4.0 and I focus entirely on polishing existing things. Final release is scheduled approximately on November, so those who work on translating MSI Afterburner GUI to other languages can start sending me updated localization packs.

hmm, im still using 4.3.0 beta 4.

dont really see a need to upgrade, unless you have newer video cards i guess.

hmm, im still using 4.3.0 beta 4.

dont really see a need to upgrade, unless you have newer video cards i guess.
RTSS compatibility and feature set has improved but i suppose if you don't use that part of after burner there is little reason.

RTSS compatibility and feature set has improved but i suppose if you don't use that part of after burner there is little reason.
Yeah so far this is the only way to get newer versions of RTSS.

Open up the zip file, then open the EXE itself (treat it like a zip file/archive) and then go into the Redist folder. RTSSetup.exe will be inside. It's 7.0.0 beta 29 in this release.

Back