Bestbuy.com: $25 off $100 with Visa Checkout [Dead]

ElementDave

Limp Gawd
Get $25 off $100 @ bestbuy.com with Visa Checkout.

"Not available in store. Offer ends 1/21/17 1/25/17. While supplies last."

Picked up a Samsung 850 EVO 500GB with free 2-day shipping for $169.99 - $25 = $144.99 (before tax).
Came with free Watch Dogs 2 digital download code. <sigh> What a waste.

Edit: Offer extended to 1/25/17

Last edited:
When they have this kinda thing, can you order online and pickup instore?
I have a store near me and the free store-pickup option was selected by default as the shipping method, so I'd have to say yes, unless of course the item isn't in stock locally.

Been using this all week, you can use it multiple times. Bought a ton of stuff including a DSLR body and lens and another 2 orders that were just over $100 to maximize the benefit for a camera bag, 2 batteries, some filters, and a Polepod. Also pre-ordered a few games I knew I was going to buy anyways, stacks with Gamer's Club Unlocked to make games roughly $40 or so ($48+$48+$5-10 filler less $25).

Some other good deals to use this with:

Dell 27 G-Sync monitor $445: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-27-led-gsync-monitor-black/5293502.p?skuId=5293502
Acer 27 Freesync monitor $375: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/acer-xf...reesync-monitor-black/5622408.p?skuId=5622408

Not sure how good the Acer is, it is today only as a Deal of the Day, but the Dell is always very popular at this price point with excellent reviews.

Get them to price match the Logitech RGB G910 from Amazon for $128.36. Then use the $25 off. ;)
https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Ori...9431_1_22?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1484935729&sr=1-22
Price matching using this would be difficult, since this is online only, and online Price Matches need to be done over the phone. I am not sure if they would be able to do VCO on top of that since it is an online checkout wallet. If it worked however, that would open the door to some nice opportunities for people near a MicroCenter on CPU matches and another $25 off.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I was thinking of the people that could order it online and pick it up in store. Maybe they could get the price match?

Get $25 off $100 @ bestbuy.com with Visa Checkout.

"Not available in store. Offer ends 1/21/17. While supplies last."

Picked up a Samsung 850 EVO 500GB with free 2-day shipping for $169.99 - $25 = $144.99 (before tax).
Came with free Watch Dogs 2 digital download code. <sigh> What a waste.
I almost did the same but sales tax killed it for me. I'd rather spend slightly more in the 960 evo 500gb.

I was thinking of the people that could order it online and pick it up in store. Maybe they could get the price match?
No. The Price Match terms don't allow stacking discounts.

The Price Match policy also excludes free bonuses offered with items. The wording isn't very clear to me, but I'm betting there's a reason that all of those "Price Match Guaranteed" items on BestBuy.com have that worthless Shutterfly digital deal attached with them: to disqualify them from price matches. That's pretty underhanded if you ask me. Fortunately you can remove those bonuses from your order during checkout, unlike Newegg, and I would advise doing so unless it's something you actually want.

I almost did the same but sales tax killed it for me. I'd rather spend slightly more in the 960 evo 500gb.
Yeah, the sales tax took a real bite out of the deal for me too. But I was already going to buy an SSD of that capacity and it was the best deal I could find. I'm holding out on PCIe drives until the offers on the market sweeten; Intel was stingy with PCIe lanes so I've got to make every one count.

Yeah, the sales tax took a real bite out of the deal for me too. But I was already going to buy an SSD of that capacity and it was the best deal I could find. I'm holding out on PCIe drives until the offers on the market sweeten; Intel was stingy with PCIe lanes so I've got to make every one count.

Yea if I was limited to just SATA I would have bit. My 9350 can utilize a full x4 nvme 2280 drive, so I am going to wait for a deal on the 500gb evo 960

If you're a My BestBuy member (free) use the card and pay in full instead of pick any financing, that pretty much washes out tax for me. On top of that, BB will send out free certs for spending certain dollar amounts, 2-3x points in certain months, 10% off during certain month and product focused deals at various times to get big chunks of reward dollars. Definitely one of the best loyalty/reward programs out there, along with the 45 day returns and free 2-day shipping once you hit Elite Plus status.

Price matching using this would be difficult, since this is online only, and online Price Matches need to be done over the phone. I am not sure if they would be able to do VCO on top of that since it is an online checkout wallet. If it worked however, that would open the door to some nice opportunities for people near a MicroCenter on CPU matches and another $25 off.

And they don't carry the Spark, instead have their own inhouse version iirc. I kinda prefer their BB version better, the Spectrum. It is less gamer chic.

And they don't carry the Spark, instead have their own inhouse version iirc. I kinda prefer their BB version better, the Spectrum. It is less gamer chic.
Spectrum is just the updated version of the original G910 Orion Spark. There was 2 major obvious changes, uniform wrist-rest and non-concave keycaps, along with one less obvious one that I've read and picked up on from user reviews that state the switches feel slightly different between the new (spectrum) and old (spark). Kinda wish they just made one the 911 or 912 instead of slightly altering the name, but they did this with a few devices as they shifted to the Spectrum which indicates RGB as well as any minor update. Personally, I like the original G910 keycaps and switches, as I had a G410 that was released around the same time as the G910 Spectrum and the switches felt a bit cheaper.

Also, I would say that deal for the keyboard is only warm if you can even get them to PM, the G910 Spectrum was $90 around BF for weeks, and if you were patient you could've stacked with a $25 off $100 VCO discount for truly epic deals. I ended up getting 2x G933 White Edition which never go on sale for $75+tax.

Yea if I was limited to just SATA I would have bit. My 9350 can utilize a full x4 nvme 2280 drive, so I am going to wait for a deal on the 500gb evo 960
The problem isn't that I can't utilize a full 4-lane PCIe drive; it's that I can only utilize so many. The system in question has an Intel Z170 chipset, which realistically limits me to a single NVMe drive (or two in RAID-0) without sacrificing too much connectivity elsewhere. That's the main reason I'm holding out for now. I'm also not fond of the M.2 form factor for use in systems that aren't space-constrained, despite having two slots. I like what Intel did with their 750-series drives: in addition to the standard PCIe variant one of the models ships in a 2.5" form factor with an adapter that connects to an M.2 slot on the motherboard. How about drive with the connectivity options of Intel's 750-series and the internals of the Samsung Pro 960 at a "reasonable" price? In the meantime I've lots of SATA ports. It's not a matter of either/or. Why not have both?

Used this to buy a new shield tv, everywhere charges tax for me that sells them so this was the cheapest way to get one.

Thanks. Bought some Apple Bluetooth buds.

And on a separate order, got another pair.

Last edited:
Used this VCO plus $10 BB promo code to get a Sandisk 480GB SSD for $90. SSD price reduction has slowed down over the last 18 months imo. This helps a bit.

Used this VCO plus $10 BB promo code to get a Sandisk 480GB SSD for $90. SSD price reduction has slowed down over the last 18 months imo. This helps a bit.

What's the $10 off best buy promo?

^It's more like a $10 gift code from BB. They emailed it to me. Offer ends on 1/28/17. SD has it on their front page.

Back