BestBuy BlackFriday Logitech Deals - Up to 50% off

I just got my G502, and I really like it. It feels just like the G500 it is replacing (been double clicking for quite a while). Very easy install....it updates the software automatically. I think this was a good purchase, Thanks OP.

Also had two logitech mice buttons fail in less than a year.

At first I thought it was a fluke then bought another but same thing happened. Seems logitech products have become cheap.
I just upgraded from my mx518 that I've been using without issue for about 10 years to a G502. Only Logitech product I have had issues with was this overpriced TV remote keyboard deal, can't remember the model - complete garbage. Otherwise good experiences.

I'm very happy with my G703 if anyone is looking for a good wireless mouse. The feel is nicer than my DA Chroma.

Same, G703 is the first wireless mouse that's actually worth a damn gaming with. Wonder what the G603 is like with a similar sensor and 1000% efficiency.

I pretty much dropped Logitech for gaming peripherals in favor of Corsair stuff. Still use my old Logitech G500 mouse though. Love that thing. Sure, I've had to clean and rebend the microswitch contacts 5 or 6 times over the years, but other than that it's a wonderfully solid and responsive mouse.

I am eyeballing a G810 spectrum kb.. I like Corsair's hardware but have had a lot of issues with their Utility Engine software. The show stopper was a conflict with my steam controller and steam (steam crashing/pausing) while Utility Engine is running.. Plus other hiccups like the software doesn't detect my kb all the time. Really annoying so I am moving back to Logitech and I have to say I love my G502 spectrum. Now looking to complete that set between my six year old G13 and my new G502. ;)

Last edited:
The Logitech mice fit my hand better than the Corsair models, so I've been going for Logitech for mice over the last few years (every so often, I try out a Corsair, EVGA or other brand, but it never works).
I like Corsair's mechanical keyboards, but went with the Logitech G810 last year (I like the Romer-G switch, as it's less noisy than most mechanicals) and haven't regretted it.
I wouldn't bother with Logitech for headsets though, although their G933 is a big upgrade (both in quality and sound) over the junk they had previously.

I just upgraded from my mx518 that I've been using without issue for about 10 years to a G502. Only Logitech product I have had issues with was this overpriced TV remote keyboard deal, can't remember the model - complete garbage. Otherwise good experiences.

The old logitech was higher quality than the stuff they have been putting out for the last 3 years or so. My old logitech mouse lasted a few years with heavy use, but the newer stuff in my experience is junk.

e. Logitech pro is a real small mouse I bought 2 last year but it's really good if you can get over the size.

And the right click is very sensitive and will take some getting use to. Otherwise I look it so far. Was $35 last year at BB, which is where I bought it.

I use Logitech mice and keyboards exclusively on my machines.
I do have the mice fail occasionally due to heavy use but they always send me a new one when it's under warranty.
One time I decided to inquire what they could do about a 6 year old MX Revolution mouse that had the left double click issue that was 3 years out of warranty.
They couldn't warranty the device so they issued me a 50% off coupon to get any mouse I wanted, so I bought a Performance MX or G700, can't remember which one I got at the time.

I do have an issue with my G910 Orion Spectrum, the blue LED in the F4 key has failed so they are sending me a pre-paid shipping label and will send me a new one when they get mine.

Another Logitech person myself and I have had good luck with them, knock on wood. G35 headset, G5 mouse and G15 keyboard combo for at least 6 or 7 years now and I cant even remember when I bought my Z-5500. think I had to change the pads on the G35, that's about it.

Another Logitech person myself and I have had good luck with them, knock on wood. G35 headset, G5 mouse and G15 keyboard combo for at least 6 or 7 years now and I cant even remember when I bought my Z-5500. think I had to change the pads on the G35, that's about it.
My G15 V2 failed a few years ago, got plenty of use out of it though. I think the original G15's that my brother and I got when they first came out are still working. I gave him mine when I got the V2.

Got them at CompUSA on Black Friday back in 2005 for $61 each using my business account (they were priced at $99 each), was also able to check out in a matter of minutes vs standing in the normal line for an hour or so. :)

bf2-games1.jpg

g15-price.jpg

I wish they had the G700s mouse on sale again this year. I did buy it around Black Friday from Best Buy a couple years ago.

In my opinion, the Logitech G700s mouse is the best replacement for the original Logitech G5 mouse with two thumb buttons on the side (the one with the cracked blue color). I hated how they made another G5 that only had one thumb button. I actually use all four thumb buttons on my G700s.

With that said, I'm unfortunately experiencing an occasional mouse freezing problem when the entire mouse won't work for 2 to 3 seconds. When this happens, the rest of my computer still responds, such as pressing the Windows key on the keyboard, etc. It happens rarely, and somewhat randomly. There is a thread about this problem on the Logitech forums. Hopefully there's a fix for this, and not a permanent issue with the mouse itself. Its possible that its just an issue on my PC. I have tried buying a couple other refurb G700s' off ebay, and I still get the same problem. I use one on my work PC and I get some random hanging here and there, but its possible its just the work PC cause they're just basic business desktops. I tested the mouse at my friend's house, and I only got a very short mouse freeze right when the system booted to the windows desktop.

Has anyone else had a similar issue with their G700s?

Anyone have any thoughts on the Logitech G910? I have a G15 which is the one with the LCD and the spacebar is busted. I love larger keyboards, but it seems like there are limited choices out there now.

I can't stand screens on keyboards, too distracting. I have the 810 and Gaming pro with the romer switches and I actually like them. Not as loud or "clickity" as Cherry's reds, but the travel and feedback work for me.

My G15 V2 failed a few years ago, got plenty of use out of it though. I think the original G15's that my brother and I got when they first came out are still working. I gave him mine when I got the V2.

Got them at CompUSA on Black Friday back in 2005 for $61 each using my business account (they were priced at $99 each), was also able to check out in a matter of minutes vs standing in the normal line for an hour or so. :)

View attachment 43563

View attachment 43564

Jesus this post gave me the nostalgia feels.

Anyone have any thoughts on the Logitech G910? I have a G15 which is the one with the LCD and the spacebar is busted. I love larger keyboards, but it seems like there are limited choices out there now.
I have the G910 and G810, both are really nice keyboards, I have no complaints with them, although I don't game much with them, I use a G13 for most of my gaming.

The G910 Spectrum was on sale last week for $90 at Best Buy, might be that low again on Friday.
IMG_0680.JPG

I can't stand screens on keyboards, too distracting. I have the 810 and Gaming pro with the romer switches and I actually like them. Not as loud or "clickity" as Cherry's reds, but the travel and feedback work for me.

It would actually come in handy on my old computer since I would leave it on the CPU/Ram monitor. I mainly just want the size though, I am so used to resting my hand on the edge between the caps lock key and the G keys. Most keyboards now don't have anything to the left so I find the keyboards too short. At work I had to order an older MS internet keyboard to replace mine when it died. Everything else out there was too small and killed my typing.

I picked up the G910 today and I think I am going to take it back.

Compared to my G510s the keys felt cramped. The other issue I had is the smaller palm rest and the angle of the keyboard. I tried it flat and with the legs out, but both ways I found the keyboard uncomfortable to use at my desk. I just found the angle to be too much for my tastes. The smaller palm rest also meant the heals of my palm were resting on the desk rather than the actual rest.

Now it looks like Amazon carries a different version of the G910, the spark, but the bigger palm rest is only on one side. Looks like I will need to try other companies to see if any have a long palm rest.

Compared to my G510s the keys felt cramped. The other issue I had is the smaller palm rest and the angle of the keyboard. I tried it flat and with the legs out, but both ways I found the keyboard uncomfortable to use at my desk. I just found the angle to be too much for my tastes. The smaller palm rest also meant the heals of my palm were resting on the desk rather than the actual rest.

Now it looks like Amazon carries a different version of the G910, the spark, but the bigger palm rest is only on one side. Looks like I will need to try other companies to see if any have a long palm rest.

The spark is the original G910, the Spectrum is the current one since people didn't like the asymetrical wrist rest.

I really like the g502 but I found the skate to easily peel off due to their odd shapre.

I got another white G703. Been the best mouse I've used next to my G9 and the Daedalus G303.

I've always had great luck with logitech and mice RMA's, they always want to send replacement mice out without even asking for the old one, I got a g502 even though my g500 is doing great (just in case it dies) -- I also recently got the wireless g602 for my laptop and it's a nice mouse

The Spark also has oddly shaped keys, I much prefer the Spectrum, I would recommend checking out the Spark in person before putting down your money.

The Spark also has oddly shaped keys, I much prefer the Spectrum, I would recommend checking out the Spark in person before putting down your money.

Thanks, I figured the spacing would be the same. Unfortunately locally we don’t have anything but Best Buy these days for computer parts.

It looks like the Roccat keyboards have xl palm rests, but not great reviews.

At work I use the old MS internet keyboard and had to order a replacement off eBay when my work one died. I couldn’t find anything similar in size.

Bought a G403 Wireless. I got used to the Gaming Pro I bought last year. Anyone have experience with how long the charge lasts in real world use? Not sure if I will use this with a laptop or for my desktop.

Thanks, I figured the spacing would be the same. Unfortunately locally we don’t have anything but Best Buy these days for computer parts.

It looks like the Roccat keyboards have xl palm rests, but not great reviews.

At work I use the old MS internet keyboard and had to order a replacement off eBay when my work one died. I couldn’t find anything similar in size.
Most BestBuys I have been to have the G910 Spark on display so you can test it out. I actually prefer the contour keycaps but the tapered palm rest definitely wasn't great and now it only comes with the shortened rest (it used to have 2). Overally I've been very happy with the G910 but I did try a G410 (10keyless) and the keys felt totally different.

Bought a G403 Wireless. I got used to the Gaming Pro I bought last year. Anyone have experience with how long the charge lasts in real world use? Not sure if I will use this with a laptop or for my desktop.

I've got one coming in today that I picked up from FS/T on the cheap just to try, but I'd have to think that it will be as good or better than my G900 which is very impressive considering the gaming sensor it uses. Takes about 2 hours to charge and I get several days worth of use. MUCH better than my old G700.

If you want crazy long battery life you might look into the G602, though it's not going to perform as well.

Go figure that right after I pass on all of these deals because I don't need anything, the D key on my G15 keyboard starts sticking. It still works, but sometimes it doesn't spring back. Not bad though, I bought it over seven years ago for $40 from one of Logitech's scratch and dent sales.

Go figure that right after I pass on all of these deals because I don't need anything, the D key on my G15 keyboard starts sticking. It still works, but sometimes it doesn't spring back. Not bad though, I bought it over seven years ago for $40 from one of Logitech's scratch and dent sales.

It might be fixable but even if not, 7 years for $40 is a pretty good run. Look into a mechanical if/when you replace it and enjoy what'll probably be the last keyboard you ever buy. :D

G502 Core back in stock but at $40. Wonder if they'll go for $30 again anytime soon.

I just upgraded from the G15 (ver. 1), to a G910 Spectrum...got it for $89.99 from BB during Cyber Monday. What a difference! I have some more real estate back on the desk. Still rocking my G5 Mouse though!

Most BestBuys I have been to have the G910 Spark on display so you can test it out. I actually prefer the contour keycaps but the tapered palm rest definitely wasn't great and now it only comes with the shortened rest (it used to have 2). Overally I've been very happy with the G910 but I did try a G410 (10keyless) and the keys felt totally different.

I actually bought the 910 on BF since my local store didn't have any keyboards open on display. I am taking it back though because of the spacing of the keys, angle of the keyboard, and cramped palm rest. I kept mistyping since I would two finger keys because of the tight spacing.

Back