BestBuy Black Friday Early Access Preview for Elite/Plus

Wow G900 sold out too heh. They may have just hit their allocation, chance there's more on Thanksgiving 5pm CST, but you are competing with the world that point. :(

I remember the 1st year I did Early Access I bought a 24" TV on that Monday. They sold out some time after that and I got on Thanksgiving morning to try to get another for my sister-in-law and it still showed "Sold out".

Wow, great timing on this for a new PC. Picked up a G910 keyboard, G933 Headset, and a couple mice. Thanks for the heads up!

Wow, great timing on this for a new PC. Picked up a G910 keyboard, G933 Headset, and a couple mice. Thanks for the heads up!
Nice looks like all the deals are live again, both racing wheels still sold out but G900 back in stock for those that wanted on!

Thanks for the heads up, picked up a "Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB", guess it'll replace the normal G502 I just replaced the feet on... :p

Funny thing is, BestBuy's 50% off on their mice is Amazon's everyday Prime price.

Funny thing is, BestBuy's 50% off on their mice is Amazon's everyday Prime price.
Lol I was gonna say the same thing. I picked up the Logitech G303 for $24 instead of the Logitech G Pro Gaming FPS Mouse. But some of the mechanic keyboards are on sale today too and those I rarely see go down on prices on Amazon prime.

Back