BestBuy $9.95 RA3,orange box,Crysis warhead n more

Still no Orange Box restocks here, I passed on chances for Crysis, RE3:pE, and Warhead. I rather get those later through steam on sale than put Securom on sale. I'm not in a rush to play them.

Shame that there were no Orange Box copies, I was trying to get those for friends that never got it.

I got lucky, I got Crysis: Warhead, The Orange Box and CC: RA3 PE.

:)

Installing now.

Just wanted to post a thanks to the OP. Picked up a copy of Crysis: Warhead for myself and a copy of Orange Box for my bro who hasn't played TF2 or Portal yet.

Picked up Warhead and Red Alert 3 for myself..

2 copies of Orange Box for my cousins to play TF2...

This is in MIAMI FL..

Picked up a few at the Humble, TX Best Buy. They're now out of Crysis, Warhead, and Orange Box. There weren't any PEs there, and there's now one regular RA3 left. :)

Checked this morning and BB's website showed the Orange Box OOS all over my area within 100 miles. :( I had to run by there to pick up a mouse this afternoon anyway so I cruised through the PC games isle anyway and found one copy sitting there waiting on me. So just because it shows as being OOS doesn't mean 100% that they are. :cool:

When it comes to locating games in stock at local stores, the BestBuy website isn't worth a hill of beans........and at least in in Columbus, the in-store inventory systems suck as well.

I called my local BB and asked them if they had RA3:pE(the website said OOS in that store), and they claimed they did and indeed I found a few copies on the shelf. I asked the BB dude if they had Warhead, he checked the system and said they had 3, but nobody could find any.

I called the next closest store and asked if they had any copies of Warhead, and they claimed they had 5. When I got there there were none to be found. I did, however, find a couple copies of Crysis ..... which was supposedly OOS when I called 20min earlier. I had to drive to 3 BB's to get all the games I wanted, while completely disregarding the BB website and in-store inventory systems.

....... shocker, I know :rolleyes:

I picked up Warhead and the Orange Box at the Pasadena (CA) Best Buy two days ago. They had all of the games in the sale in stock, but none on the shelves, I had to get someone to pull them from the back for me.

orange box is in stock at my best buy but it is stickered as 19.99. $20 coupon??

Worth a shot for sure. What's the worst that can happen?? :D I bought the Orange Box yesterday with the $20 off rewards coupon and I had a $10 rewards card that just came in the mail. Dude at checkout told me since the final price before tax was $9.99 and I had a $10 rewards card I had to buy something else. I grabbed some chewing gum from the rack next to checkout and all was good.
:D

When it comes to locating games in stock at local stores, the BestBuy website isn't worth a hill of beans........and at least in in Columbus, the in-store inventory systems suck as well.

I called my local BB and asked them if they had RA3:pE(the website said OOS in that store), and they claimed they did and indeed I found a few copies on the shelf. I asked the BB dude if they had Warhead, he checked the system and said they had 3, but nobody could find any.

I called the next closest store and asked if they had any copies of Warhead, and they claimed they had 5. When I got there there were none to be found. I did, however, find a couple copies of Crysis ..... which was supposedly OOS when I called 20min earlier. I had to drive to 3 BB's to get all the games I wanted, while completely disregarding the BB website and in-store inventory systems.

....... shocker, I know :rolleyes:

Yeah the store's stock system often sucks. Welcome to being human. You have to physically receive product off the truck. If your inventory guys don't hand count every game, and the manifest says you're getting five, but you don't get them for some reason, you put five received in, even though you didn't have time to check them all. They're cutting back hours because of the economy right now. Our media guys barely have time to properly receive stuff. And as for showing that we have some in stock, but not being able to find them, theft is a big issue. It isn't uncommon in decent sized or fairly busy stores for several games to "walk out" in a day. Some stores lose a title or two every hour due to "shrink" or theft. It's tough to keep your counts on top of it, and media (i.e. games, music, movies) is the toughest department to keep accurate counts on in the whole store by FAR.

can we register the orange box with steam?

Heh. I think you have to just to play at all.

On that note, I totally lucked out. We got the two copies of warhead on tonight's truck. Someone snagged one of them before I had a chance, but I got the last one. Whew!! Thanks again, OP for this great game deal. Sometimes Best Buy really throws us a good sale, even though their main competitor is now dead. I hope they keep having good sales on stuff.

I was lucky as well. Picked-up Cysis from my local BB (Saugus, MA.) I found Cysis right away, then I couldn't find Warhead. I asked one of the guys if they could find it. They said they had one on-hand. I was thinking..."They won't have it" Then he came out 5 minutes later with Warhead in hand! Nice.

I bought RA3 PE about 3 weeks ago for $29.99 minus $10.00 rewards coupon. I'm pissed, but hey I picked up Crysis & WH for $20.00! Many thanks for the link! I'm not really FPS type of gamer, but I couldn't pass up the deal.

Sweet deal thanks op, scored 2 orange boxes (1 for me, 1 for my brother), and also Red Alert 3 and Crysis Warhead to give away on my fresh website.

Great deal. Picked up Warhead, Crysis, RA3:pE, and Orange Box.

The cashier was not amused.

They usually keep it, but nothing is stopping you from printing off multiple copies. :)

Swung buy a local BB this afternoon as I was running a few errands. Scored 3 Warheads marked 20% off in the clearance bin, came to $3.99 each after coupon. :D

picked up crysis and warhead yesterday at the Bryant Irvin bb for those in the dfw area they had like 6-7 of both

Great deal. Picked up Warhead, Crysis, RA3:pE, and Orange Box.

The cashier was not amused.

Why not?? I mean, obviously it's not amusing, really, but I'm assuming you're implying that she is somehow not happy with this deal...

Got 2 orange box copies.... pure awesomeness @ $20 for both

Buying the Orange Box for $10 should be illegal. That's just stealing.

went back and got 2 more RA3:pE and 1 Crysis Warhead and 1 Crysis and 2 more Orange Box's plus i got a good deal on UT3 and a hardback collector edition fallout 3 book and a Gears of War 2 hardback guide. Wife is not happy! :eek:

itsatrap.jpg

lol classic

Couldn't find FIFA 09 in my locations...haha yes FIFA 09 is what I wanted...plenty of Orangebox and Warhead though.

Picked up Warhead, EA Sports 08 Collection, and RA3:pE. I only went in for Warhead, but coulden't resist. I picked up the last copy of Warhead and 08, but they had 2 more RA3:pE's at the La Mesa location.

This is probably one of the hottest deals we've had in awhile that didn't end within a few hours of being posted. The O.P. is the man!! :cool:

ok so i finally did this...today which is the last day and i bought 3 copies of RA3, crysis and crysis warhead and that day it was buy 5 games get 50% off any blu ray purchase, so i bought Serenity special edition on blu ray :D today was a good day.

uh...

so I have to get RewardZone member ship card for this discount?

I feel like falling into the trap...

You can join online, and they can chase down your member info (via your e-mail addy) at the checkout. (In fact, I joined over a year ago, and haven't gotten my membership card yet.)

Considering I actually shop at BB for other things, I now have an additional excuse.

According to bestbuy.com, Warhead (the only game I wanted and didn't already have) had been out of stock for the duration of this deal. I went in yesterday morning to get a camera for my girlfriends sisters birthday and checked the games section for kicks. Found a lonely copy of Warhead behind a mountain of unsold CoD:WaW. I had to direct the sales punk to hardforum to find the link :p

Walked out with my $10 copy of Warhead thank you very much. I wonder if I'll ever get around to playing it...

Hit up the Atascosita, TX BB on Saturday, picked up the last Orange Box, along with two more copies of Crysis and all 3 of their Warheads. Still no PE.

We definitely need more deals from rewardzone card members like this!!!!!!

Back