best wireless mouse with 1000hz polling and chargin dock

raknarius

n00b
ive been spoiled with my cheap Logitech cordless mouse, I cant go back to using a cord. that being said I need to upgrade to a gaming mouse, going to be using lightboost so I need 1000hz polling.and I need one with a charging station because I refuse to change batteries often (most 1000hz polling mice have like two days max on a charge) and I don't want to have to plug a cord into it every night. that being said I can only think of two razor mice that have those two abilities and one gigabyte, anyone use those or any other mouse that meets those two requirments want to tell me which is best or the pros and cons..

I would steer clear of Razer wireless mice. I have a mamba that is useless because the wireless doesn't work at all. I have been very pleased with Logitech wireless mice dating back to the MX1000. I would recommend the G700s.

x2 on G700s

Nice thing about it is you plug it in to charge it via USB, and it seamlessly goes from wireless to wired. It's not quite as comfortable (for me at least) as the G400 was, but it's still nice.

Ever since reading about it at endgaget, I've been anxiously awaiting the soon-to-be-released Steelseries Sensei wireless mouse. It looks great. It has its own charging station and a 1000 polling rate. Street date not announced yet, other than "soon," but it should be in this first quarter of 2014. It sounds like what you're looking for, too.

sensei.jpg

Logitech g700s. I'm pretty sure it does 1000hz polling. I'd say get over the dock and buy some more aa rechargeable batteries (it only takes one aa) if you think you'll forget to plug it in a lot.

This is the best mouse I've used. I would echo what I see above and stay away from razer. I've had nothing but problems with their software with my Naga epic. Also the rubber coating started breaking down with only light use on the Naga epic and the wireless would frequently disconnect and reconnect even though the receiver was like a foot away from the mouse.

I have a Razer Mamba 2012. The battery died on it about 3 months in so I've been using it wired. Which is good because it doesn't actually manage to maintain 1000Hz in wireless mode (read in a review that it usually updates in the 500Hz-800Hz range). Wired operation on it has been great though and I like that it's lighter than the G700 that it replaced. The other problem with the Mamba wireless is that updating the profiles over wireless is shit-tier slow.

If you're okay with the G700s weight then you should go for it. The wireless on my old G700 was great.

was just going to say the sensei wireless then i saw #5
anyway there's one under razer brand looks like a deathadder , i think u ll like it

Steelseries Sensei Wireless seems to be one of the best, especially since you can convert it to wired without any problem. However, the only thing it doesn't state is if it retains the little LCD on the bottom of the thing so you can config it without drivers - I always liked that feature. Sensei has become my favorite mouse (I have an older, wired full Sensei version) in the "normal amount of buttons" category, with the Corsair M95 in the "MMO/tons of buttons" category, but neither of them are wireless. If you wanted a wireless option, the Sensei seems to be one of the best at least on paper. I can only attest to how great the wired Sensei has been, but if the wireless is quality, its likely a great purchase.

Have you ever think of getting a wired mouse with a mouse bungee? Wireless mice have never given me the feeling of wired, and the extra weight from the battery is making those mice unbearable for prolonged use for me.

Back