Best Wireless draft-N and Cable Modem

Lurker28

Weaksauce
I am looking to upgrade my system that I have right now, I have been having too many problems with bittorrent connections with my linksys router as well as issues with certain games because of my model of router (not really the routers fault but more a long the lines of horrible network coding, e.i.Command and Conquer 3)

I have had the same cable modem since 2002 and I have had the same router for almost 4 years now. I am looking for a stronger signal, less packet loss, and something that will work very well with torrents and not bog up with too many connections.

My price range for both Cable Modem and draft-N Router combine is no more than $250 max!

What would you guys suggest?

Edit: I was looking at Belkin, Linksys, and D-Link for good wireless N Routers

Cable Modem...Motorola Surfboard 5120

Wireless router....many threads on this..notably the stickied one. The DLink DGL-4500 is one of the latest and top performer to the list.

^^^^^ Ditto ^^^^^

I use the Moto 5220, but that's because I have dual telephone lines as well.

Thanks guys for the help I do apprecaite it, the more input on this subject matter the better. I do not know why I completely read over the stick about the routers, I was even actively looking for a thread on it as well...lol :D

Back