Best way to sync tablet, phone, and pc.

I have an Asus transformer, Galaxy S phone, and win 7 pc. What is the best way to be able to sync and transfer files between the three? I would also like the option to easily transfer files directly from one device to another either wirelessly to the pc or directly between the android devices using Bluetooth. Another option, is for it to work with iTunes to help sync my music. I have tried a few apps, but I have yet find anything that runs smooth. Thank you for the advice.

I use PCFileSync to mirror shared folders on the PC over wifi. Not sure how to handle Android to Android tho.

Does dropbox work even when there's no internet?

Mostly pictures, videos, and music. My biggest concern is being able to sync into Itunes on the pc, and be able to transfer file directly from the Asus Transformer to my Android phone. I feel like Google should have an easy way to make their tablets and their phones communicate with each other over bluetooth without having to use an external app. Hell if I plug my phone into the usb port on the transformer it will not recognize it as a drive.

You can try using Asus Web storage that they give you with the tablet.

The problem with that is it is only free for a year. Also I want to transfer directly from device to device. I do not want to have to upload to a cloud and then turn around and download it again.

Back