Best way to get FO3 expansions?

RyanH

Limp Gawd
I bought Fallout 3 right around the time it was released last year through steam. I played through it once and really enjoyed it and decided I wanted to wait until all the expansion packs came out before I played through it again. Now I need to figure out what would be the best and cheapest way to buy the 5 expansion packs that have been released. Steam doesn't offer these expansions or the GOTY edition of the game so the only ways I know are through GFWL using microsoft points or buying a GOTY edition of the game through retail. The biggest question I have is does it matter how I get these DLC packs and will it work with my regular steam FO3 no matter which way I go because I've heard different answers from people when I ask. Which way would you guys recommend I buy the DLC? Also does Microsoft ever have sales on Microsoft points or price drops on their DLC through GFWL?

I think the best place is through the GFWL Marketplace, using MS points. MS doesn't offer discounts on points, however many retailers do on occasion.

Back