Best Warranty

What Manufacturer has the best Warranty as well as RMA service? as far as RAM is concerned. I love the Gskill stuff, and assume the markup is for RMA/customer support

I've had a bad/good relationship with Corsair's. The first time my 4x4 set went bad, they sent out a new one quite promptly. When *that* set went bad, I requested a product exchange from their 4x4 set to a 2x8 set of the same product line - not an upgrade to "Dominator" modules or anything.

The MSRPs weren't off by much, and I was contacted with regards to my request, and they made it sound like even though there wasn't a precedent set for it, that they'd go ahead with it.

I got the package and opened it to find another 4x4 set. So I did the only logical thing - eBayed the 4x4 set and bought the 2x8 set I wanted. Everything's been peachy since then. :)

Last edited:
i was surprised when i found out gskill has lifetime warranty 3 years after buying their memory. Was also surprised they honored my obscure problem (memory passed memtest86+, hci memtest, and intel burn test but would only fail prime95 blend).

I'm going with gskill next time i buy memory.

Back