Best venue to sell a ps3?

Dome

2[H]4U
I like my ps3, but I don't use it much. Coupled with me finding out that universal remotes don't work with it, I've decided I'd like to sell my ps3 for a standalone bd player and a universal remote.

I'd like to avoid Craigslist, if possible

Ebay? Local paper?

Craigslist is a pretty good place, not sure why you dont want to do it that way.

its the 320 gig one that came with uncharted 3 bundle. barely touched...how much you think i could get for it? i got a few games, resistance 2, metal gear solid, one or two more that i could throw in.

its the 320 gig one that came with uncharted 3 bundle. barely touched...how much you think i could get for it? i got a few games, resistance 2, metal gear solid, one or two more that i could throw in.

An outright sale to a person I'd say 275 tops if in perfect order depends on all the games you have. I only asked because fully functional older full backward compatible ones can be worth more. Try local first craigslist then eBay or Amazon

Ask a friend or a friend with kids. Would rather sell to someone I know for a bit less and avoid the weirdos on craig's list that will will try to lowball the crap out of you.

Stuff like that I tend to get rid of on Craigslist. Been lucky so far and haven't had to meet anyone I would deem "creepy" but I too have avoided CL as much as possible. Some stuff just gets more money there (like a PS3 would) because with eBay you'd have to eat the ebay/paypal and probably shipping fees. After all that, you're probably looking at $30-40 less than you could get on Craigslist.

If nothing else, offer to meet them in a public place. I sold a desktop computer to a guy in a Target parking lot once, an electric guitar to a dude in a grocery store parking lot. I've heard of people meeting in front of the local police station to do Craigslist sales.

Back