Best type of portable projector screen ?

ng4ever

2[H]4U
Can't decide. It is for inside. If I could I would use a fixed frame or even a manual pull down one.

Would like minimal 120" 16:9

I have an elite screens yard master portable screen for outdoor movie nights. I really like it. The screen is an actual screen that fastens on an aluminum frame and stays taught. No reason it would not work inside except I got a huge one.

I have an elite screens yard master portable screen for outdoor movie nights. I really like it. The screen is an actual screen that fastens on an aluminum frame and stays taught. No reason it would not work inside except I got a huge one.

Thank you.

thats #4 on the list i linked, seems decent

thats #4 on the list i linked, seems decent
Here is mine. Pro is the frame is pretty stout. But it takes time to assemble.

109089931_10157591775694492_9156205931326999442_n.jpg

Thanks what the size ?

How long would you say in minutes to put up ?
I can't remember...150 maybe?

I also got the one that is rated for a bit more wind. Inside you wouldn't need to worry about wind unless you were using it for presentations from CPAs and attorneys...

This one also has upward adjustment pins to make the screen higher if you wanted. Indoors, probably not needed and might not fit. The fence in the background is a 6ft tall fence.

Seems to me it was like 15-20min to put it together, but even longer to level it with blocks and then tie it down in case of wind.

Thanks.

Do you know what kind of screen material it uses ?

Like is it high quality ?

I want one like this but in 120" 16:9

https://elitescreens.com/products/ezcinema-2-series/

The only one is without a scissor back which I dislike.

projector screen.jpg

Scared it will break too after putting it up and taking it down after a few times too.

Yes there is a 2 year warranty but I need at least 5 years.

Anyway it is to expensive now so guess it does not matter.

It use to be as low as $200.

Back