best time to sell a Wii?

TheNewGuy8

Limp Gawd
I've got a Wii and a bunch of games:
Sports, Zelda, Paper Mario, Mario Galaxy, Excite Truck, and Metroid. Plus 2 wiimotes, 2 nunchucks, etc.

How much do you think that bundle would go for? And what is the best time to sell this season? I've heard Nintendo won't meet demand again this year.

thanks.

There's only a slim chance they'd be able to meet demand, even with stockpiling. Who knows what the used market will be like though.

Honestly, I bet the week before Christmas you could get above retail for it. It's going to be on a ton of wish lists and even if the stocks are up a little, almost everything sells out the week before Christmas.
Toss in on Craigslist or your local paper around the 20th of December after scanning what others are typically charging. I wouldn't screw anyone, but I know the value of those items will be at least retail value (on used items) that week.

I don't think you'll get above 250 for just the wii and will lose money on each game. I could be wrong but wii's are in stores all over the place right now and many people are probably getting their christmas wii's right now.

December 15 through 25 will get you top dolla even if it doesn't go above 250.

Most people hate bundles. Sell off most of your games separately.

around 4:32pm seems popular.....but yeah....make the ending of your auction like 5 days before christmas so you have time to get it out.

Back