Best Texting And Driving Product EVER!

I rather see one that blows the phone up into their face. Call it the exploding head app.

Yeah funny but please don't do it. I tried it and immediately noticed how distracting it is. Voice activated is one thing. Visual texting while driving is a bad idea until google cars is driving my drunk ass around.

Yeah funny but please don't do it. I tried it and immediately noticed how distracting it is. Voice activated is one thing. Visual texting while driving is a bad idea until google cars is driving my drunk ass around.

You tried... fake hands in a flannel shirt? Voice activated? We talking about the same thing?

And remember, 10 and 2 o'clock

Not what is taught anymore.. because of airbags going off potentially breaking hands/arms, plus with everyone having power steering, hands at 8 and 4 o'clock is how to drive.. unless driving a real old car.

I will get one of these once I see someone with a cherry 2nd gen Camaro using this product!!
spit.jpg

Holy crap, tell me I wasn't the only one who got the wrong idea at 0:51. Ohhhhhh, she was using her phone.

You haven't fully appreciated life until you were riding in a car with your female cousin was driving while she was doing 80 in a 45 while texting and updating her facebook status.
Yup.
I'm surprised we don't have more accidents with people like that out there.

I know this is not about the item in the video, but, I saw someone texting and driving in their piece of crap minivan. I do not get it since most phones nowadays have voice to text and the vehicles can pair with the phone for complete voice control. :mad:

Texting and driving is just plain stupid. (I say that because it is the one activity that completely takes your eyes and attention off the road.)

Not what is taught anymore.. because of airbags going off potentially breaking hands/arms, plus with everyone having power steering, hands at 8 and 4 o'clock is how to drive.. unless driving a real old car.

The fuck? That's just a terrible way to hold the wheel.

Sorry,but some things just aren't joking matters.

This. Texting and driving should have the same consequences as a DUI since it impairs you at least as much.

Or....you could just kill yourself.

I think that would be most helpful. For Everyone.

The fuck? That's just a terrible way to hold the wheel.

Personally I always found the idea of 10 and 2 ridiculously uncomfortable, and I'm not short or anything. There are several different ways I might hold the steering wheel at any given time, but if we're talking about the best way to do it, start shuffle steering like many race drivers do.

Voice to text isn't perfect, by any means. Putting your phone down with speakerphone on works pretty damn well, though.

Back