Best sprint phone used / refurbished / new $100-$150?

Kaizer

Gawd
I was looking to purchase a phone either used / refurbished or possibly even new if the price is right. Ive seen a ton of the older HTC EVO 4g phones for around 100 refurbished or used. Is this my best bet for a decent smart phone without any contract? Is there something else out there that I should consider in the 100-150 range?

I need a phone I can purchase without a contract.. Thanks for any suggestions.

If you dig, watch, and have a little luck, you can get a Nexus for around $150 (with LTE --- without LTE you can absolutely get it for that much) EVO 4G is only worth around $75-$80, you can go up a notch or two pretty easily.

hoping the s3 will drop soon in price.. Evo4g for 45$ last i saw someone sell one clean esn and all.. i have one with extended battery and case i use for kids play phone /backup sprint phone.. im about done with sprint.. maybe you want my galaxy s2 with jellybean, works kick ass but sprint just doesnt give me 4g or eevn 3g most the time i get 1 tiny bar or Roam or 1x.. (i live in middle no where)

Possibly. Im having a hard time deciding on anything. There seem to be so many phones out there, but used is just starting to scare me after reading about so many bad ESN's being sold as clean..

I may just end up going closer to the 300 range to try to get something newish

Possibly. Im having a hard time deciding on anything. There seem to be so many phones out there, but used is just starting to scare me after reading about so many bad ESN's being sold as clean..

I may just end up going closer to the 300 range to try to get something newish

An easy way around this (if it's a local CL sale or something) is to have the seller meet you at the Sprint store while you activate it to ensure no issues.

Or just make sure you buy from a reputable seller online and pay with Paypal if you can. Paypal almost always sides with the buyer no matter the issue, so you can get a refund quickly from them.

Best phone for around $150 on Sprint would prolly be the Evo 3D or Epic 4G Touch/GS2. If you can up it to $200-$250, I would try to get a Galaxy Nexus.

galaxy s2 and evo3d are both strong phones.. have drop kicked my evo 3d into my car's rims and it was fine with tiny dent.. s2 was slammed on ground so many times and fine. S2 with jellybean is great custom rom with the free wifi hotspot etc.. i got mine for insurance on my evo3d when stopped working and i was to lazy to unbrick it. i dont worry about bad ESN on ebay but craiglist never bought a phone on there..

If you can go up to possibly $200 you might find the evo 4g lte if you look. I've seen some on craigslist less than $200 and on ebay where I got mine for less than $215. It has the same processor as the s3 just less ram,but a better screen

I just bought the Evo LTE for $180 and it was worth every penny compared to the Motorola XPRT I had been using. I got mine in perfect condition on Craigslist. It's sort of a forgotten phone compared to the very similar Samsung galaxy which still runs around$350 used.

Back