Best speakers on a monitor

I don't need anazingballs speakers or a gigantuan subwoofer but would like bluetooth speaker quality or better on a monitor. (If it includes an actual Bluetooth connection that's a plus). Looking for 30ish inches wide or curved doesn't matter. Must be VA though. I heard the 43ud79 was pretty good but alas its too big and IPS.

PS: i hate headphones

Buy a non anazingballs speaker setup that isn't built into a monitor. Buying a visual device based on its audio performance is idiotic.

Audio equipment also has the benefit of carrying over for like a decade or more worth of builds. You thought the ATX case you bought 9 years ago lasted a long time? Decent audio will last longer.

lol just get mackie cr3 if You don't want to spend much. great active speakers. Just plug and play

I don't think there ARE any VA panel monitors with front-firing speakers, and all of the 5W rear-firing speakers that you'll find on monitors are complete garbage. It's puzzling to me why you would pick a monitor type that is already rare and involving compromises(VA) and then add a condition of attached speakers. Why not just buy a good monitor and then get proper speakers? Even a $20 set of random speakers off Amazon will be better than monitor speakers.

The only modern monitor I can think of with semi-decent front-firing speakers in the 30-inch size bracket is the HP Spectre 4K 32-inch, but it's IPS, not VA.

Back