Best sound card for me?

USMC2Hard4U

Supreme [H]ardness
I am a Gamer mainly, Listen to MP3s all the time when surfin the interweb, and DVDs once and a while....

I can say the majority of the time, its MP3s tho...

I have a P4C @ 3.2 machine and want to know whats the best sound card for me....

Best performance, best clarity, best sound, for speakers and headphones... thanks

Originally posted by Overkill-X
U have a good card already (the audigy 2 in ur sig) :confused:

sigh noobie cheeze lol thats not what i asked...

I would like an anwer to my question... dont worry about what I have now..

Since it's mp3s the majority of the time, probably a m-audio revolution. Your beefy P4 should also offset any performance hits you take in games (if any).

i would also have to say the revo's. I have a similar system as yours and play games often and notice no degrading performace. All I have to say is that the revo's quality is superb, expecially for mp3's! Hope this helps!

Although he did say he was a gamer mainly, I would have to go with the Audigy 2 ZS (even though I think his Audigy 2 is fine already...). People don't understand that the Audigy 2 series sounds great. And if you don't have great speakers there is no difference between the revo and audigy 2. If you never listened to a revo before, the Audigy 2 is going to sound perfect. All that matters is if it sounds great to you. The Audigy 2 series imo is more well-rounded then the revo, and since he does a little bit of everything, all he needs is the Audigy 2 he already has.

-MoOfAsA~

Back