Best Single Solution Water Cooling?

I've been looking at the following models and am trying to determine which to get (if my Hyper 212+ cooler can't sufficiently cool my i5-2500k at 4.7GHz or so):

Corsair H60
Corsair H70
Corsair H80
Corsair H100

It seems that the H100 is the highest in the line and would offer the best performance when paired with 4xCougar CF-V12HP fans. Is it worthwhile to go for the H100?

I would go with the H100, more surface area. But you should check out the Swiftech and XSPC kits:

Swiftech: LINK

XSPC: LINK

Note that if you wanted to upgrade later then both of these would lend you the option of adding other Radiators, Pumps, Fittings, etc. This would be helpful if you wanted to add your GPU to the loop down the road.

Also look at the Skythe Typhoon 1850rpm and Noctua NF-P12 fans for Push/Pull

I don't have an H-100, but I do have an H-80 and 3 H-60s. When/if I buy another one, I'll probably buy another H-60. Adding a aftermarket fan to the H-60, it cools great, within 2-3c of my H-80 and at nearly half the price. You can get the H-60s on sale for $49 all the time and they work great. For a couple degrees, I'll take the smaller rad and half the price. I simply don't see the need to spend $125+ on an H-100. I don't think there's that big of difference in the cooling it offers and if your going to push your rig that hard, you'd probably be better off going to a custom water cooling rig, but even then, your once again looking at hundreds of dollars for only a couple degrees difference.

I don't have an H-100, but I do have an H-80 and 3 H-60s. When/if I buy another one, I'll probably buy another H-60. Adding a aftermarket fan to the H-60, it cools great, within 2-3c of my H-80 and at nearly half the price. You can get the H-60s on sale for $49 all the time and they work great. For a couple degrees, I'll take the smaller rad and half the price. I simply don't see the need to spend $125+ on an H-100. I don't think there's that big of difference in the cooling it offers and if your going to push your rig that hard, you'd probably be better off going to a custom water cooling rig, but even then, your once again looking at hundreds of dollars for only a couple degrees difference.

If you are looking to save money, then pitbully is 100% on the dot. I also have an H60 in the wife's machine and that thing works just as well as my H80 did *which will be going into my server)

the h100 is going to be the best, i use an h60 and my temps are better than i ever got with air.

Yeah, +1 for the H100.

I like my 620 but lower temps are always better. :D

Between the Swiftech and the XSPC, which is better? I had heard of the XSPC one elsewhere and it interests me. Does the radiator and such go outside the case or inside?

The XSPC includes a very nice RAD and great CPU Block. The Pump and Res fit inside 2 5 1/4 Drive bays.

The XSPC includes a very nice RAD and great CPU Block. The Pump and Res fit inside 2 5 1/4 Drive bays.
What kind of temperatures should I expect with the XSPC cooling my i5-2500k @ 4.7GHz 1.436v using Intel Burn Test on Very High stress level? Currently I'm getting a load of 83C on my Hyper212+

Hard to say, but with that setup you would def be in better territory than with that air cooler.

Hard to say, but with that setup you would def be in better territory than with that air cooler.
Cause if I were to invest in such a setup, then I would really like to see temps in the 60's under full load at high overclocks. I'm still looking into options.

Back