Best single player game on the Wii?

arr4ws

Supreme [H]ardness
I want to know what are the best single player games on the Wii. Lets put Zelda aside cause we all know its a great title. But what about other single player games?

I definitely agree with Metroid. It's almost as good as the first, which is in my top five games of all time. I haven't played Galaxy though, which is supposed to be very good.

Trauma Center was one of my favorites when I had a wii, didnt get to play the second one though.

Galaxy was fun, but I don't think it was the best wii game.

My favorites under Zelda would have to be Super Paper Mario or Resident Evil 4. I haven't had a chance to play Metroid yet.

While it's not really a true Wii title, I'll go with Resident Evil 4. Zelda, too.

Metroid. Fantastic game. Didn't like the gamecube versions due to the control scheme. Obviously not an issue in Corruption.

RE: 4 was excellent. Super Paper Mario wasn't bad, but i sold it before i could finish, just got tired of it.

GH3 takes up a ton of my time also.

One more vote for Metroid. Zelda is probably #2 for me, and Mario Galaxy #3. RE4 would probably take the #4 spot if I hadn't played it on the GC. After that the quality drops off pretty quickly though.

I would have to say at this point Super Mario Galaxy, followed closely by Zelda

I dont think you can go wrong with Zelda, Metroid, Galaxy or Paper Mario, IMO.

Zelda, Mario Galaxy, Paper Mario...

Dunno about Metroid, just never got into any of the Metroid games.

Zelda:Twilight Princess, Mario Galaxy's and Metroid Prime 3 are all excellent games. And I enjoyed all 3 tremendously. Super Paper Mario was decent but not as good as the others.

Metroid and The Godfather were probably my favorites.

Zelda was okay, but Galaxy was really ho-hum for me. If you think you think you might be getting tired of Mario, you might want to skip Galaxy. I'm probably in the vast minority there, though, because most people who bought a Wii did so because they live and breathe Nintendo :p

Back