Best router to use with my EERO system?

NIZMOZ

2[H]4U
This will be for my large home. I like to get a good router to use with my EERO system in bridge mode. Right now EERO isn't a good "Router", but is an awesome wifi system. I'd like to get a router that is solid, doesn't have issues really with reboots, etc, and if there is one, that can monitor where my traffic is going to the web and a way to control it as well, that would be great.

I've tried to do some research, but haven't found much on the monitoring point.

Yeah, I am looking at the Unifi systems. Trying to decide if the Security one or Edge Router would be the way to go.

So far yes. No router by itself was ever able to cover our whole house. The EERO I have and Netgear Orbi I tried both did it well. Orbi just had a lot of bugs.

Edge router. Technically any decent router Wi-Fi combo will work. In fact I use my old wireless N300 netgear router and disable Wi-Fi completely. It handles all FW,dhcp, and rules for traffic. I am going to replace it with edge router sometime this spring

Yeah, I went ahead and just bought a Asus $69 dollar router that was rated really good. Turned it's wifi off, and let the EEROs do their thing.

ASUS RT-ACRH13

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back