Best router to use with my EERO system?

NIZMOZ

[H]ard|Gawd
This will be for my large home. I like to get a good router to use with my EERO system in bridge mode. Right now EERO isn't a good "Router", but is an awesome wifi system. I'd like to get a router that is solid, doesn't have issues really with reboots, etc, and if there is one, that can monitor where my traffic is going to the web and a way to control it as well, that would be great.

I've tried to do some research, but haven't found much on the monitoring point.

NIZMOZ

[H]ard|Gawd
Yeah, I am looking at the Unifi systems. Trying to decide if the Security one or Edge Router would be the way to go.

NIZMOZ

[H]ard|Gawd
So far yes. No router by itself was ever able to cover our whole house. The EERO I have and Netgear Orbi I tried both did it well. Orbi just had a lot of bugs.

Vengance_01

Supreme [H]ardness
Edge router. Technically any decent router Wi-Fi combo will work. In fact I use my old wireless N300 netgear router and disable Wi-Fi completely. It handles all FW,dhcp, and rules for traffic. I am going to replace it with edge router sometime this spring

NIZMOZ

[H]ard|Gawd
Yeah, I went ahead and just bought a Asus $69 dollar router that was rated really good. Turned it's wifi off, and let the EEROs do their thing.

ASUS RT-ACRH13