Best RGB Fan for Radiator - CFM - High Pressure

lukeintheo

Weaksauce
Hi,

Any tips on the best fans 120mm rgb for a tick radiator? I have 9 Corsair QL120 but I think is more showcase than performance.

Any tips? I can't find any unifans for a good price and they just released the new AL120.

Thanks

Hi,

Any tips on the best fans 120mm rgb for a tick radiator? I have 9 Corsair QL120 but I think is more showcase than performance.

Any tips? I can't find any unifans for a good price and they just released the new AL120.

Thanks
Performance PC has a good stock of unifans atm. I like them and use 10 for my custom loop.

I like how the older SL unifan look over the new AL ones. Seems like the AL are slightly better performance and a little quieter.

I have the LL120 and the Arctic 120 RGB and there is virtually any difference. 2 CFM will not make your life change and also 2-3 db will not burst your ear out. In my testing if you are running similar RPM and noise levels there is hardly any real world difference. Maybe 2-3 C tops and it will not do anything for you.

I have the LL120 and the Arctic 120 RGB and there is virtually any difference. 2 CFM will not make your life change and also 2-3 db will not burst your ear out. In my testing if you are running similar RPM and noise levels there is hardly any real world difference. Maybe 2-3 C tops and it will not do anything for you.
Thanks chiming in and provide the feedback.

Btw here is my setup. I moved recently from an H150i pro w/ 3 LL120 and 3 Noctua AF12*25 to an Arctic 360 Liquid Cooler with 6 P12 fans and honestly can’t tell the difference. Arctic runs 3 C hotter in real bench though. All fans at about 1200 RPM.

Issue is that Arctic pump runs slower than my Corsair pump which I could speed up separately from the fans.

4-BA487-BA-6-DDB-4-B61-8-DDE-F0-EAAF282-A78.jpg

Back