Best Reviewed A-MVA Monitor Thread: Read the 1st Post

What monitor did You bought? isn't the TN contrast jarring ?

btw: Anyone tried acer predator z301c ?
It's curved 21:9 200hz(overclockable to) g sync AMVA screen.... Someone planted this in my brain and it seems more appealing the more I look at it and I always thought curved 21:9 is bullshit but this seems rather nice.
Anyone have this or tested it? Are there more 21:9 AMVA screens?

z301 has disgusting ghosting

There is new revisionof 27 inch amva iiyama. Jumped over B2 it seems:

PROLITE XB2783HSU-B3

Last edited:
So I am falling back from g-sync.. these monitors are too expensive and most are only IPS...
so before I also fall back from amva to tn, how are those?
Asus ROG STRIX XG27VQ (this one is pretty new 27' 1080p curved 144hz va)
BenQ XR3501 (21:9 just out of curiosity)
Samsung LC27FG73FQUXEN (I think this one is said to have purple smear and unreadable text?)

Also - it seems we have new iiyama revison.
PROLITE XB2783HSU-B3

Isn't the Full HD a bit to much for 27 inches ?
Samsung has new version of FG73 also:
C24FG73 as well as 27 inch version.

Any idea how 1080p looks on 27 inch of current va monitors? Samsung is probably a bit grainy due to the curve and special pixel arrangement. I would like upgrade to 27 but 1440p is still very demanding most of time.

Last edited:
Any news on new va monitors suitable for gaming? The push towards Tn and IPS is really disappointing... and most decent va screens are curved only.
Maybe some amva screens with strobing or something?

Last edited:
Any news on new va monitors suitable for gaming? The push towards Tn and IPS is really disappointing... and most decent va screens are curved only.
Maybe some amva screens with strobing or something?

As OLED monitors still seem a year or 2 out, I've finally decided to get something in the intermin replacing my U2410 while I wait.

I'm looking for a cheapish <$500 PLS or VA wide gamut 1440 display to hold me over until OLED display come out. I would like something from the 24-28 inch range. I

Does this exist? It can be an old discontinued monitor. If not at this price range how much would I need to pay?

The best VA monitor is said to be Samsung C27HG70 right now. 27", 1440p, 144hz. But it's curved and the quantum dot might oversaturate colors (it's 125% srgb)

I had the impression that the 32'' CHG70 has 360Hz PWM, while the 27'' is PWM-free. But I haven't been keeping up with all posts lately so I'm not sure it's correct.
One good thing is that Samsung finally made them firmware-updateable via USB, no more need for order lottery and returning in the hopes of getting an updated version.

There is new revisionof 27 inch amva iiyama. Jumped over B2 it seems:

PROLITE XB2783HSU-B3

Just got the version without a pivot a couple of days ago

I've tried The Witcher 3, Dishonored, CS:GO, Nuclear Throne and Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
I didn't notice any problems and I've been using a 24" Asus TN up until now.

I think it's a good choice for casual gamers that don't want to spend a lot of money on 1440p, 144hz etc...

Just got the version without a pivot a couple of days ago

I've tried The Witcher 3, Dishonored, CS:GO, Nuclear Throne and Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
I didn't notice any problems and I've been using a 24" Asus TN up until now.

I think it's a good choice for casual gamers that don't want to spend a lot of money on 1440p, 144hz etc...

Thanks, could you check in the service menu what panel it has, wonder if it is still using M270HVN02.0. (hold Enter+Exit buttons while powering on the monitor, then press Auto button, hope the combination still works)
I think they did some changes to the B3 revisions of the 24'' and 27'', from the description it seems like the default refresh rate is now 75Hz (no more overclocking required).
They also changed some ports (Displayport added by default, DVI removed). And some slight changes to OSD design/color and available Overdrive settings.
Too bad still no variable sync support. Costs nothing - it should be default for every display nowadays even if it's not supported by the GPU.

I tried Enter + Exit after pressing Power, nothing happens.
There's also no Auto button.

There's 2 Overdrive options: +1 and +2

Yep, it's 75hz, outright selectable from Control Panel.

Yeah, just checked the manual - it looks like they renamed the Auto button to Input. It is the leftmost one.
The two buttons have to be held down while the monitor is being powered on, it requires some finger acrobatics.
Maybe you could try it one more time. But it's possible they changed the combination.

Nothing happens.

I take my words back about the games. After I played a little more I notice a red smear behind moving objects. Overdrive doesn't help.

I could make a couple of videos. But basically it's the same as the Benq Isaac red smear videos in this thread.

Nothing happens.

I take my words back about the games. After I played a little more I notice a red smear behind moving objects. Overdrive doesn't help.

I could make a couple of videos. But basically it's the same as the Benq Isaac red smear videos in this thread.

Too bad. Sounds like shade breakup trailing.

These lists are very helpful. Thank You!

No problemo. (y)
I indexed a couple more review sites and retroactively added 8 more reviews to the older lists recently. Should cover almost all now (except probably some asian sites)
Happy to see that Rtings also started to review monitors since this month.

So I've got Phillips BDM4037U sitting in front of right now, and I must say it would be a keeper if not for the god-awful red smear ghosting.

• best in class contrast ? Check, almost eye popping when compared to professional level IPS display I have (dell u3011)
  • Color accuracy ? 100% percent srgb coverage verified by colorimeter and factory calibration was excellent anyway
  • absolutely silent :) (my older CCFL backlit monitor buzzes
  • possible ghosting ? Oh god why! Almost any high to low transition creates red smear. Those amazon pictures are unfortunately accurate. It's especially jarring when scrolling hardforum or playing something like grimdawn.

Hey here!

I'm joining this thread! Also looking for the "perfect" VA monitor :love:
There is almost nothing in 27" VA monitors with WQHD resolution beside the expensive C27HG70...
And after its directly 32" which is so big and need 4k...

maxresdefault.jpg

VA Monitor Reviews & Measurements

October 2017

Acer Z35, AOC AG352QCX, AOC C3583FQ, Benq XR3501
https://uk.hardware.info/reviews/7563/8-34--a-35-inch-wfhd-monitoren-review-widescreen-gaming

Acer Z35P, AOC AG352UCG
https://uk.hardware.info/reviews/75...oc-agon-ag352ucg-review-titanic-g-sync-battle

AOC U3277PWQU
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/aoc-u3277pwqu-uhd-professional-monitor,5228.html

BenQ EW277HDR
https://hdtvpolska.com/benq-ew277hdr-test-pierwszego-monitora-pc-z-hdr-i-dci-p3/
http://playwares.com/dpreview/55611317
https://techtest.org/der-benq-ew277hdr-im-test-der-fast-perfekte-fullhd-hdr-monitor/

iiyama ProLite X2474HS-B1
http://pclab.pl/art75677-2.html

MSI Optix G27C
http://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/msi/optix-g27c-curved-gaming-monitor

Samsung C27F396
https://www.lesnumeriques.com/moniteur-ecran-lcd/samsung-c27f396fhu-p39727/test.html

Samsung C27HG70
https://uk.hardware.info/product/403192/samsung-c27hg70/testresults

Samsung C32F391, Samsung S32F351
http://wecravegamestoo.com/forums/monitor-reviews-discussion/16326-samsung-s32f351-review-curved-samsung-c32f391-review-glossy*-1920x1080-va-panels.html

Samsung C32HG70
http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/samsung_c32hg70.htm

Samsung C49HG90
https://4k-monitor.ru/reviews/obzor_samsung+_c49hg90dmi/
https://nl.hardware.info/reviews/7608/samsung-c49hg90-monitor-review-decadente-volbloed-in-329

Samsung U32H850
https://3dnews.ru/958316/page-2.html
https://uk.hardware.info/product/398598/samsung-u32h850/testresults

Textorm TX32
https://www.lesnumeriques.com/moniteur-ecran-lcd/textorm-tx32-p41277/test.html

Previous:
January-February
March
April
May-June
July
August
September

Last edited:
Reactions: Meeho
like this
Glad for this thread. Some good information here. That iiyama ProLite X2474HS-B1 is seriously infuriating...

Currently looking to replace my very very old Samsung Syncmaster 701N. 17" 1280x1024 TN monitor. I don't sit very far from the screen, no more than 2 feet, so a 22" VA FHD monitor would be a nice upgrade that would grant me a slightly higher pixel density too (slightly above 100 ppi vs 96 ppi of my current monitor).

Too bad there's virtually no talk about 22" monitors.

Viewsonic VA2265SMH
Asus V229HA
Iiyama Prolite X2283HSU-B1DP
Samsung C22F390
Benq GW2270H
Acer V226HQL
and others I haven't discovered yet...

I have only managed to find a couple of reviews for the Benq, nothing else...

24"s are not at all out of the question, but they're about as high as I'll go at 1080p resolution. I don't know if there's much of a difference between 96 and 90 ppi... or 100 vs 90...

I just want a cheap and relatively color accurate VA monitor with acceptable motion clarity for office work, web browsing and movies.... no gaming. Is there any reason to pick a Iiyama X2483HS1 over the Samsung C24F390? For the record, I own a Samsung UE32F500 TV, and I'm OK with its movement clarity (Samsung VA panel). No signs of ghosting at all, although there's quite a bit more distance to the screen.

Judging by this mega-comparison of 19 cheap 24" monitors (GW2470H, C24F390 and XB2483HSU-B2DP included), it looks like the Samsung has the most well-calibrated picture out of the box among the VAs.... The S24F350F seems very attractive as an affordable color accurate display. Unfortunately, not VA and only 92% sRGB coverage... if I can't find anything else half decent below €200, I might just get this one... or go for the C24FG70.

By the way, what sources do you guys use to get info about the specific panels used in each monitor? I know displayspecifications.com gives out this info for some models, but not very often...

Last edited:
^Yeah, sadly there is hardly any info on the 21.5'' monitors out there. There could be either AUO or InnoLux panels used in the flat ones and probably an in-house panel in the curved Samsung, but that's about all I know.
Other than displayspecifications there isn't much info on panels out there, Tftcentral has a good panel db and also a monitor panel search function but the latter is missing many entries.
Panelook.com is good to check what panels exist, but it won't tell you which monitors are using them.
The 92-93ppi ~24'' panels should not be that much different from the 96 ppi you have now. The 102 ppi of the 21.5'' panels will be noticeably sharper though.
I'd take the X2483HSU over the C24F390, but the C24FG70 over the X2483HSU. The CFG70 have much better motion clarity (due to high refresh and strobing) and more saturated colors due to quantum dot backlight.

Is the Iiyama X2483HSU still my best option? I already own one, need another.

There are now 3 different models of this one - the B1 (discontinued), B2 (closing sale) and B3 (current).
The B1 was slightly larger (24.0'') compared to the others (23.8'') so if you have that one they won't perfectly fit together. It was also more accurate out of the box than almost every other monitor in existence, too bad they could not replicate those results on the later models.
The new B3 is 75Hz now, got a new OSD menu and they tweaked the overdrive a bit compared to the B2DP (slightly less overshoot) but I have only the test results of hardware.info to go by, no user experiences.
I wouldn't go for any with the 23.6'' InnoLux panel since all tested monitors using it had high contrast but very slow response time. (not that the 23.8'' AUO panels are particularly fast but they are definitely faster than the INX ones)

Hey here!
I'm joining this thread! Also looking for the "perfect" VA monitor :love:
There is almost nothing in 27" VA monitors with WQHD resolution beside the expensive C27HG70...
And after its directly 32" which is so big and need 4k...

Yes, at 27'' there are currently only the Samsung C27HG70 and C27H711 (with lower refresh rate and using PWM - not worth it)
Not much to choose from indeed..and pretty much every monitor currently available and no matter the panel tech each have their own set of quibbles.

LG has 32gk850g on their site. VA panel 32 inch with G-sync:

http://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-32GK850G-B-gaming-monitor

Is this for reviewed monitors only? No reviews yet of course...

Nah, this is a general VA monitor thread, doesn't matter if reviewed or not. ;)
Interesting monitor, should be the first 32'' high refresh monitor with G-Sync.
Since it is flat it must be using a different panel the currently available monitors with the curved Samsung/AUO parts. (LG do not manufacture VA panels)

Last edited:
Does no other company sell the panel that was in the HKC X3?
I thought that was the one to beat?

23.5" 1080p
10 bit
VA panel 5000:1
144hz, 1ms

or is there something out there that is similar? 5k contrast with 144hz would be pretty desirable I think!

The 92-93ppi ~24'' panels should not be that much different from the 96 ppi you have now. The 102 ppi of the 21.5'' panels will be noticeably sharper though.

Those numbers are correct. So my struggle is indeed pixel density vs screen size. I'd love more ppi, but a larger screen might be more enjoyable for movies.

On the other hand, I wonder if motion blur/ghosting/uniformity issues are less noticeable or even less prevalent in smaller displays.

I'd take the X2483HSU over the C24F390, but the C24FG70 over the X2483HSU. The CFG70 have much better motion clarity (due to high refresh and strobing) and more saturated colors due to quantum dot backlight.

I'm not so sure about the C24FG70 anymore... The biggest deal breaker for me is the fact that its factory calibration (as I'm starting to understand) doesn't seem give it much of an advantage over the other Samsungs at all. The more I read, the more it seems that most monitors of this brand already come with reasonably well-balanced picture presets by default (some standard setting). Factory calibration was the main factor that initially attracted me to the C24FG70 and subjectively justified its higher price tag (~€100 more). Slightly oversaturated colors aren't a problem for me, but there's no added value to this picture compared to the other Samsungs (for what I want).

Top motion clarity and wide gamut (future proofness) are big pluses too, but I'm not sure I'm willing to pay €100 more for these things. The stand also looks a bit too large and unpractical for my space, and the VESA holes are occupied, which won't allow me to mount my silent mini PC on its back (I strongly prefer a monitor that allows this).

I'd prefer a higher contrast ratio than the Samsungs, but I'm getting reluctant towards Iiyamas because I'm getting the impression that this brand's monitors are ladden with QC/reliability issues. Haven't read much yet, so I might have gotten the wrong impression...

There's a new VA line from Acer, by the way. ED273, ED242 and a 32" version too. 24" and 27" feature 144Hz version too. Might be worth a look.

Last edited:
My Rog Swift PG278Q (the TN version of 2014) started developing dead pixels (pretty close to the centre otherwise it wouldn't be fun!) and ASUS does not want to replace it (warranty ends in 3 weeks but I had to try still) and so I looked for a replacement to hold me over until 4k g-sync 144hz is a thing. VA is the one panel tech I hadn't tried in a long time, so I thought why not give it another chance? IPS glow really bothers me and TN panels can be OK to my eyes (like my Rog Swift) but not without their flaws. So after doing a bit of research I settled on the Acer Predator z271.

Yea, 1080p/27" isn't amazing coming from 1440p/27" but honestly it's not terrible either, to my eyes anyway (I wear glasses, I have no doubt it could bother people with better eyesight). I have to sit really close to see the pixel grid (like way too close to be realistic) so while the picture lost some finesse it's definitely not an issue. Games and movies look fantastic. I don't care for desktop real estate here, it's not my work computer. Big text is comfortable, I like it. And yep, I sit at exactly the same distance I did with my Swift (~55cm).

Now how's the screen itself? Very good actually! I verified the calibration and it's pretty much identical to the one from tftcentral review: gamma is even a bit closer to 2.2 on mine and the maximum DeltaE is 2.67 vs their 5.2 (I don't have the exact same meter though, but I also compared it with other calibrated displays and there is no obvious problem). Horizontal gamma shift is completely negligible as far as I'm concerned, it's far more subtle than the IPS or TN issues IMO. Even when I move my head sideways with dark content it's hardly visible. Uniformity is fine, no clouding. So I'm more than a little happy. Responsiveness is completely fine, despite the slower transitions that they measured. No overshoot or anything. I do play some fast games at 100+ fps and IMO it keeps up very well.

Contrast/black depth is definitely pleasant, although to be honest the blacks aren't THAT much deeper than my TN panel, I use my monitors in a dark room with about 70cd/m2 so even my Swift had like 0.07 black point vs 0.02 on this one. Still, it is better and I love it.

And the curve? I think it's a gimmick. But at the same time it's so subtle I can't say it's hurting anything as long as you're alone in front of the monitor.

edit: there is one thing I dislike, the monitor has pointless built-in speakers, that you can't disable from the OSD (at least I don't see where) so I disable them in Windows but when I reboot they turn themselves back on and force themselves as the default audio device. Good thing I'm not rebooting this machine too often.

Last edited:
My Rog Swift PG278Q (the TN version of 2014) started developing dead pixels (pretty close to the centre otherwise it wouldn't be fun!) and ASUS does not want to replace it (warranty ends in 3 weeks but I had to try still) and so I looked for a replacement to hold me over until 4k g-sync 144hz is a thing. VA is the one panel tech I hadn't tried in a long time, so I thought why not give it another chance? IPS glow really bothers me and TN panels can be OK to my eyes (like my Rog Swift) but not without their flaws. So after doing a bit of research I settled on the Acer Predator z271.

Yea, 1080p/27" isn't amazing coming from 1440p/27" but honestly it's not terrible either, to my eyes anyway (I wear glasses, I have no doubt it could bother people with better eyesight). I have to sit really close to see the pixel grid (like way too close to be realistic) so while the picture lost some finesse it's definitely not an issue. Games and movies look fantastic. I don't care for desktop real estate here, it's not my work computer. Big text is comfortable, I like it. And yep, I sit at exactly the same distance I did with my Swift (~55cm).

Now how's the screen itself? Very good actually! I verified the calibration and it's pretty much identical to the one from tftcentral review: gamma is even a bit closer to 2.2 on mine and the maximum DeltaE is 2.67 vs their 5.2 (I don't have the exact same meter though, but I also compared it with other calibrated displays and there is no obvious problem). Horizontal gamma shift is completely negligible as far as I'm concerned, it's far more subtle than the IPS or TN issues IMO. Even when I move my head sideways with dark content it's hardly visible. Uniformity is fine, no clouding. So I'm more than a little happy. Responsiveness is completely fine, despite the slower transitions that they measured. No overshoot or anything. I do play some fast games at 100+ fps and IMO it keeps up very well.

Contrast/black depth is definitely pleasant, although to be honest the blacks aren't THAT much deeper than my TN panel, I use my monitors in a dark room with about 70cd/m2 so even my Swift had like 0.07 black point vs 0.02 on this one. Still, it is better and I love it.

And the curve? I think it's a gimmick. But at the same time it's so subtle I can't say it's hurting anything as long as you're alone in front of the monitor.

edit: there is one thing I dislike, the monitor has pointless built-in speakers, that you can't disable from the OSD (at least I don't see where) so I disable them in Windows but when I reboot they turn themselves back on and force themselves as the default audio device. Good thing I'm not rebooting this machine too often.
Can you take a picture of the gray uniformity with this in fullscreen? I tested four C27HG70's and they all had knuckle drag bananas, mcdonalds logos, and small round punch marks. I think I'd be happy even with 1080p if the Z271 doesn't come with purple overdrive trailing of CFG70, and bananas of CHG70.

fb147cc6_Grey.png

Sure thing, just took a couple pictures with my Surface (better than my cheap phone's camera) :

with the lights on:
kKE4YdA.jpg

in the dark:
ghKdaEe.jpg

Looks pretty much perfect in person. And I have not seen any purple overdrive trailing. I just rechecked with all the blurbusters tests. Currently running 144hz. The overdrive of this monitor is really not bad at all, even compared to my 3-2ms Rog Swift. Obviously the Rog Swift wins when you enable ULMB but I always prefer g-sync so I don't care.

That looks perfect, just unbelievable o_O If they can curve the Z271 without massive defects, why can't they do the same with the C27HG70?

Might just go pick it up, but with my luck its not nearly that good

I bought the XB2483HSU-B2, primarily because of this topic, but I can't stand the screen while watching (any) video. There's an enormous blur, even with OverDrive set to 2 or 3. 3 causes quite a bit of red artifacts. I can see the blur especially when something on screen is "speeding up", like face that turns slowly, then faster. It feels disorienting, inducing dizzyness at times and I almost get a headache.

Either way, I wanted to check out if putting it to 75Hz would somewhat mitigate this issue, but I have found only one possibly working set-up, but for another model. I managed to get it working @75Hz with these settings, but I have no clue whatsoever if these a right (or if it's a "if it works, it works" scenario). What's more, I found the playback a bit jerky when set to 75Hz, but this may have been placebo. Any help is much appreciated.

(I must say that I normally have really low lighting in the room, so the monitor is too bright even when above 15 (with contrast set to 80). I don't know what's so special about the black values either: a simple TN panel in a Philips monitor of about €99 does only slightly worse.)

Attachments

• 75Hz.png
    75Hz.png
    551.9 KB · Views: 68
I bought the XB2483HSU-B2, primarily because of this topic, but I can't stand the screen while watching (any) video. There's an enormous blur, even with OverDrive set to 2 or 3. 3 causes quite a bit of red artifacts. I can see the blur especially when something on screen is "speeding up", like face that turns slowly, then faster. It feels disorienting, inducing dizzyness at times and I almost get a headache.

Are you sure it's the blur that's causing this or it's actually the choppiness? Choppiness is something I see with most VAs out of the box and you can get rid of it by setting sharpness to the lowest level (usually 5, the most soft setting). The text may become blurred, but you should get smoother playback.

Are you sure it's the blur that's causing this or it's actually the choppiness? Choppiness is something I see with most VAs out of the box and you can get rid of it by setting sharpness to the lowest level (usually 5, the most soft setting). The text may become blurred, but you should get smoother playback.
Thanks for your reply. No, that definitely doesn't do it.

^ Slow response times shouldn't be very noticeable with low framerate content like video. It's more noticeable at higher framerates and when the content is in sync with the refresh rate.
Maybe you are used to low frequency PWM displays? It causes artifacts and eyestrain for some people, but movement on a flickering display is always sharper.
In any case the B2 doesn't appear to have a good enough response time/overdrive. No info about the B3 yet.

----

VA Monitor Reviews & Measurements

November 2017

AOC AG352UCG
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/aoc-ag352ucg-curved-g-sync-gaming-monitor,5280.html
https://www.lesnumeriques.com/moniteur-ecran-lcd/aoc-agon-ag352ucg-p37469/test.html

ASUS XG27VQ
http://www.prad.de/new/monitore/test/2017/test-asus-xg27vq.html

BenQ EW277HDR
https://uk.hardware.info/product/409472/benq-ew277hdr/testresults

HP Z34c, Philips 349X7FJEW, Samsung C34F791
https://nl.hardware.info/reviews/76...sung-c34f791-review-vier-keer-superbreedbeeld

LG 32GK850G
http://playwares.com/dpreview/55862022

Medion Erazer X57425
https://uk.hardware.info/product/411283/medion-erazer-x57425/testresults

NEC EX341R
http://www.benchmark.pl/testy_i_recenzje/nec-multisync-ex341r-test.html

Samsung C24FG70, Samsung C27FG73
https://uk.hardware.info/reviews/7589/16-gaming-monitors-review-beyond-144hz

Samsung C27HG70
http://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/samsung/chg70-curved-gaming-monitor
https://pcmonitors.info/reviews/samsung-c27hg70/

Samsung C34H890
https://4k-monitor.ru/reviews/obzor_samsung_c34h890wji/

ViewSonic XG3202-C
https://3dnews.ru/960706/page-2.html

Previous:
January-February
March
April
May-June
July
August
September
October

Last edited:
The AOC Q3279VWF8 is a strange beast. It appears to be only available in Australia and Asia for now?
I can't make sense of the panel, it is 31.5'', 1440p and 10bit and I have no idea who is the manufacturer. It does not seem to be using one of the AUO or Samsung panels, at least none that any other monitor uses.
It has 75Hz FreeSync like the Omen32. It is glossy (also confirmed in playwares review), very interesting. It also has a wider gamut, about the same as the quantum dot monitors.
Contrast also higher than spec measured at 5200:1. There seems to be noticeable inverse ghosting on all but the lowest overdrive setting though.
Man this monitor got my interest. 5000:1 contrast is huge for any monitor using crappy LCD tech. 32" is good and even freesync at 75Hz is nice uplift from regular offerings out there. All new samsung 144Hz 1440p offerings seem to be quite disappointing.

Only thing keeping me ordering right away is that I can't seem to find shop that delivers to Europe and that I found this forum where people are talking about the ghosting that seems to be quite massive. http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2612416

I have Iiyama prolite XB2783HSU at the moment, so I'm wondering would this AOC have much worse ghosting? Everything else seems to be massive uplift though.

Pcmonitors.info is testing the Q3279VWF right now, review should be out in a couple of days. It sounds good from the specs but I'm afraid response times are really slow indeed (and the overdrive appears to be way too strong), we'll know for sure soon.
I also noticed that Playwares keeps measuring ~5000:1 contrast on any display that has more than ~3500:1 on other review pages, so contrast is certainly above spec but maybe not as far as implied.
The panel it is using is the Panda LC320HU1A btw.

Back