Best program to download a complete website?

soulesschild

Supreme [H]ardness
So I have this website that I want to completely download. It's like an online e-book place. What is the best way to do it?

Uhhh I would like one of these too ... to download e-books ... yeah ... e-books =O

wget or httrack, but you should probably ask permission before you start just pulling down an entire site's data.

I've used httrack before....but for more standard sites.

Is this e-books site some subscription based site? Where you get content based on a subscription? Sounds like more than a typical website downloader program would be able to handle.

It's a PHP based javascript heavy website. I tried A1 site downloader. Didn't work too well lol. I realize it might not be possible, but hey, I thought I'd give it a shot.

I just want to be able to access my textbook offline, which these retards somehow forgot to implement. I didn't pay 280 dollars for nothing!

HTTrack is what I've used for nearly a decade, never had issues with it save for sites with a robots.txt file that (supposedly) prevents such leeching programs from working, but there's ways around that too...

Back