Best prog fro OC'n ?

Phazedplasma

Limp Gawd
I've got a gainward 5900 ultra so i figured i'd finally ge tmy moneys worth and OC my card.

I've always just used the coolbits registry hack.

If the only tweaking you're going to do is overclock, coolbits is the way to go.

Coolbits is ok. I also use nVHardPage from 3DGuru and it has features and built in tests of it's own. Along with a few Reg hacks I found on the `Net.

I was wondering about Riva Tuner ... I have been using it for quite awhile but i have upgraded my driver for my FX5600Ultra and now its not supported by Riva Tuner I still have the New Years edition and havn't found a newer one.... I can still overclock but i have to reset it ever time i start and it gets really annoying! any help thanx in advance

lentic said:
I was wondering about Riva Tuner ... I have been using it for quite awhile but i have upgraded my driver for my FX5600Ultra and now its not supported by Riva Tuner I still have the New Years edition and havn't found a newer one.... I can still overclock but i have to reset it ever time i start and it gets really annoying! any help thanx in advance

I would suggest just using CoolBits. Push it as far as you can go with CoolBits and call it quits. CoolBits wont let you go high enough to damage your card but will still let you get a good overclock.

Back