Best Place to Buy X800XT-PE

lizzardfire

Weaksauce
Does anyone know the best place to buy an ATI Radeon X800XT-PE? I'd like AGP edition, btw.

I'm really just looking for someone who has it *in stock*.

Thanks

Thanks for the offer man, but I'm looking for a real XT-PE

EDIT: Preferrably from a retail/wholesale source (I have a reseller's license)

They have two XT-PEs there, look under X800 XT.

Not in stock anymore, though.

x800 XT PEs are pretty much nonexistant and with the release of the x800 XT in the AGP flavor, I doubt we ever will.

So if you want the fastest Ati card pretty much you might be looking at ebay for about 800+

I will remind you though that the x800 XT and the x800 XT PE are not the same card, the vanilla XT version runs at 20mhz slower on the clock and 60 lower on the ram.

I see them now, didn't before because they didn't say platinum edition in the title, but you're right, they are.

lizzardfire said:
I see them now, didn't before because they didn't say platinum edition in the title, but you're right, they are.

That's because they aren't plantinum edition :p

Yea, they are... they've got the Platinum Edition core and memory clock and if you look at the model number on the manufacturer's website (same model number) it says Platinum Edition

lizzardfire said:
Yea, they are... they've got the Platinum Edition core and memory clock and if you look at the model number on the manufacturer's website (same model number) it says Platinum Edition

My bad I see the Asus and the Powercolor both running 520/1120, but neither are in stock

If you go to http://www.ecost.com/ecost/ecsplash/shop/detail.asp?dpno=434568 you'll notice that it lists it as an X800XT, the box shows X800XT Platinum Edition, and the model number of 100-435210 matches ATI's part number for the X800XT Platinum Edition. The price on eCost.com is $479, but it drops to $450 when you add it to your cart. Shipping is great, but they charge a *small* processing/handling fee of ~$6 to the order...no biggie, and I finally got my card from them today after ordering it on the 7th...they're getting more in stock on the 30th. And for all those who are questioning X800XT/X800XT PE, my clock speeds in the Control Center show Platinum Edition speeds, the RAM on it is 1.6ns, and ATI independently verified it as Platinum Edition.

NightOps said:
If you go to http://www.ecost.com/ecost/ecsplash/shop/detail.asp?dpno=434568 you'll notice that it lists it as an X800XT, the box shows X800XT Platinum Edition, and the model number of 100-435210 matches ATI's part number for the X800XT Platinum Edition. The price on eCost.com is $479, but it drops to $450 when you add it to your cart. Shipping is great, but they charge a *small* processing/handling fee of ~$6 to the order...no biggie, and I finally got my card from them today after ordering it on the 7th...they're getting more in stock on the 30th. And for all those who are questioning X800XT/X800XT PE, my clock speeds in the Control Center show Platinum Edition speeds, the RAM on it is 1.6ns, and ATI independently verified it as Platinum Edition.

Damn, you ordered on the 7th and got it? I ordered on the 9th and they told me to wait till the 30th :(

Damn indecisiveness. But yeah, it came out to $460 or so w/ overnight shipping.

Back