Best place to buy wall mount/cables now

Biggrich76

Limp Gawd
With all the Monoprice issues going on, where is the next best place to find good inexpensive wall mounts and cables? I am buying a new TV today and I need to have a wall mount and cables ASAP. Thanks in advance!

Why not just get them from Monoprice but use Paypal for it? That's what I do and I haven't had any issues or fraudulent charges.

FWIW, I don't save my CC info on Monoprices checkout, and have yet to see anything stir up on them yet. I wouldn't use my bank/debit card, but your pretty safe using a Discover or Amex card if you had questionable charges.

I'd still use Monoprice as my first option, otherwise as stated, Amazon has some great cables prices.

*edit, just read below ↓. That sucks.

Why not just get them from Monoprice but use Paypal for it? That's what I do and I haven't had any issues or fraudulent charges.

I would totally do that, except when I get to the cart I receive the below message.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] The Monoprice website is unable to accept any orders (which includes order via phone, or livechat) while we correct some problems and perform maintenance.
It may take another week or two for us to have the servers completely back up and running in order for us to take orders from customers.
Truly sorry for any inconvenience it may cause you. Thanks again for your understanding and doing business with us.

[/FONT]

partsexpress.com is a good alternative to monoprice. a bit different, but fairly similar.

Maybe I've just been spoiled by Monoprice. I've checked the other sites, and none of the prices for mounts can even come close.

Ebay is OK, but there are limited selections. I guess I will get a mount off Ebay for now, unless someone has any other sites?

Thanks for the suggestions so far.

Maybe I've just been spoiled by Monoprice. I've checked the other sites, and none of the prices for mounts can even come close.

Ebay is OK, but there are limited selections. I guess I will get a mount off Ebay for now, unless someone has any other sites?

Thanks for the suggestions so far.
You'll often find monoprices mounts on ebay, from other sellers of course. Keep the monoprice website open in a different window so you can compare the pics on ebay (and prices too).

Oh, and don't forget to use Bing cashback for an 8% discount.

Armormount.com - wallmount
Yikes, those prices are bad. Some of their mounts may be better, but many of the ones i saw are the same budget stuff everyone else sells.

So what's the deal with monoprice right now? I read the statement, but they're not going to say anything that will hurt their business. Is everyone just boycotting them right now?

So what's the deal with monoprice right now? I read the statement, but they're not going to say anything that will hurt their business. Is everyone just boycotting them right now?

Read the statement a little closer:

monoprice said:
As a precaution to ensure that our customers’ information is not at risk, we have taken our website offline temporarily while we and our investigators complete the audit of our computer network.

you can search their site, but you can't buy anything right now.

Back