Best OC Guide for i7 4790K?

Squall_Rinoa89

Limp Gawd
I have just recently purchased an i7 4790K to replace my i5 4690K...

What's the best guide to look at for overclocking?

if you overclocked your 4690K, you have then the enough experience as its just the same.. In the Asus ROG forum you can look for guide, those are in my opinion the best overclocking guides, look for a 4770K guide which its the same as the 4790K.

if you overclocked your 4690K, you have then the enough experience as its just the same.. In the Asus ROG forum you can look for guide, those are in my opinion the best overclocking guides, look for a 4770K guide which its the same as the 4790K.

i had a guide a long time ago but lost it.. However, playing with my settings and AI Suit 3 (Dual Intelligent Processors 5) my VII Hero was able to nail 4.8GHz within very acceptable heat levels. Was honestly amazed that the i7 stayed cooler than my previous i5 4690k @ 4.6GHz.

The i7-4790K is the "sweet" spot right now. I just built my computer 3 weeks ago & I love the CPU! I only have a cheap Cooler Master Seidon V Water Cooler using 2-120mm fans (push/pull) I have it @ 4.5GHz right now. I'll push it in the next few weeks as I want it to cure for now. Great pick-up!

This will be my CPU for the next 3 years. Enjoy.

There was a guy here who, asked for an easy printable 4790K general OC guide.
For the prize of some sort of game :)

Back