best network card for xp64

What sucks about it?

You probably want to look at some reviews, and then make sure that the manufacturer provides a 64Bit driver.

it does... otherwhise i wouldnt have internet lol... maybe you meant update?

asrock... hasnt been updated in a while. i've tried guru3d's unified nvidia drivers but they seem to cause issues.

just is slow...

might just get a dlink gaming router

regardless of my previous reply:

DOES ANYONE HAVE A GREAT NETWORK CARD THAT WORKS IN XP64?

with torrents or games... does it use alot of cpu?

i heard the bigfoot NIC pwnz hard. look for it on newegg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but in all seriousness, They're all so close, I dont think anyone will chime in and say that one gets a noticeable increase in speed over another. Maybe it's just your internet or perhaps your router that sucks?

i know the routers we have suck... i just want to know if anyone is aware of any nic cards better then onboard nforce network... on xp64...

any examples that they have used would be great

jroe52 said:
i know the routers we have suck... i just want to know if anyone is aware of any nic cards better then onboard nforce network... on xp64...

any examples that they have used would be great

Im able to sustain 300-400Mbps of throughput from my Nforce 4 onboard NIC. By that time, my hard drives are about maxed out. What speeds are you getting with yours, that are too slow?

Its probably not the NIC, but I imagine a NIC would reduce cpu power more then a onboard NIC... then again... no clue since x64 network card reviews are non exhistant except for killerNIC

again DOES ANYONE HAVE A 64BIT NIC CARD THAT WORKS AWESOME!?

Please someone answer this question.

Back