Best mods for Skyrim?

mobusta1

2[H]4U
I'm downloading skyrim Legendary edition from steam right now with all of the DLC and was wondering what the best mods for this game were? I played this game on an old laptop years ago for a few hours but I have a pretty decent system now (290x, 4770k @1440p) so I'd like to add as many mods as I can that will make the game more aesthetically pleasing and more intuitive.

This link here sends me to a top ten page on nexus but I wasn't sure which mods are the best to DL.

Thanks in advance

Thats a great list. and I just got a bunch of updates .. guess Ive not been checking often enough.

One thing I do have is one for unlimited weight. It was on nexus.

Take a look at the S.T.E.P. packages. Skyrim Reivisted Legendary Edition is what I use. It's a really great collection of mods, and the guide is very good.

STEP - not a mod itself but how to set up Skyrim and all the good mods to work properly together.

GEMS - "a 1-page, quick-reference catalog of lore-friendly Gameplay Enhancement Mods for Skyrim with a focus on mods that create a more realistic, immersive and challenging experience."

I just get all the HD texture mods, well not all but textures for each and every aspect of the game. I added a lot of extra lands but tried to stay away from script heavy mods as they tend to create issue with performance. Also make sure you get the ORDENADOR texture compressor. It can make a HUGE difference in performance when running 4K or greater Textures.

I recently reinstalled myself these are some of the screens I'm taking for inspiration as I've been adding mods. These were taken from electricsheep at OCN.

I recently reinstalled myself these are some of the screens I'm taking for inspiration as I've been adding mods. These were taken from electricsheep at OCN.

Those look very impressive. Any chance that there is a list of what mods s/he was using?

PS This is why I love PC gaming, and all the modders out there.

Those look very impressive. Any chance that there is a list of what mods s/he was using?

Be careful. Most of these pics are taken with unplayable settings. They are for taking pics only. I always hated they never stated that before they posted their pics.

Clearly Schlongs of Skyrim is the only choice and/or any of the monstrosities from LoversLab.

Yes, the modding community is a large group of unsung heroes I think. They take so-so games and make them good and take good games and make them great. :)

Back