Best MMO gaming mouse

I use this mouse and I like it a lot. Though in my case I use it more for it's shape than the MMO buttons. I really like mice that have 3 real mouse buttons to rest my first 3 fingers on (NOT counting wheel as a button), similar to the oldschool Logitech Wingman layout. This is pretty much the closest you can get to that layout in a modern mouse. If anything I wish it's base was shorter so that it would be easier to use as a claw-grip mouse without it brushing up against my palm so much during usage.

The G600 was awesome when I used it for WoW, the only thing is it suffers from a random bug that makes your cursor shoot up randomly. Aside from that it's very comfortable and the buttons feel way better than the Razer mmo mouse.
Sucks for fps or anything twitchy though.

The G600 was awesome when I used it for WoW, the only thing is it suffers from a random bug that makes your cursor shoot up randomly. Aside from that it's very comfortable and the buttons feel way better than the Razer mmo mouse.
I found the Naga terrible for random twitchyness and shooting up. It was like there was a hair on the laser but there was not.

A G600 user here. This is a common complaint about the mouse but there is a fix!

Install the Logitech drivers for the G600. In the configuration tool, choose to store the keybinding profiles on the computer instead of on the mouse itself. This should stop the cursor from randomly jumping up.

I found the Naga terrible for random twitchyness and shooting up. It was like there was a hair on the laser but there was not.

I have the wireless Naga Epic Chroma and the original wired Naga MMOG. The wireless does have issues with titchy accuracy. But I think that's more because the shape of the mouse is more bulky/rounded so you have to hold it higher. I feel like I have a lot more control with the original Naga but I like using wireless mice so a lot more. I keep them both connected and switch depending on what I'm playing.

I couldn't get passed the 3rd click button on the g600. The way I hold mice, I was constantly clicking it when I didn't want to. I would definitely try to go up to Best Buy and hold it for bit to see what you think. It seemed like an awesome mouse though. I'd also suggest looking at the Corsair mmo mouse (I forget what they renamed it to).

Edit:http://m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16826816047

Back