Best low profile single slot video card?

FLECOM

Modder(ator) & [H]ardest Folder Evar
Staff member
So whats the best single slot low profile video card out there? I've heard rumors of a low profile GeForce 750 but can't for the life of me find one... I know AMD has the 7750, any other cards out there?

for a moderate gaming PC

not single slot

You've already stated one of the best, the 7750. I had excellent performance out of mine when I had my system crammed into the m3a2 mini (now updawg's). And to this day I still get PM's and emails asking if I still have the card available for sale. Seems that everyone knows it's an excellent single slot low profile card.

Sorry missed the single slot.. There is a write up on how to make it single slot i'll have to look for it.

The single slot part is killer on the 750. I dont know why nvidia didn't have a single slot solution. There are a few "hacks" out there to stick lower end single slot coolers on it, but they are pretty ghetto.

what I don't understand is isn't the 750 a lower TDP part than the 7750? why are there plenty of single slot low profile 7750's but no 750's :(

Yea it's not great lol.. My thing is if they can single slot cool a 9800 GT , there is no reason they can't single slot cool a 750 ti.

Afox 7850?
A V7900 is probably the most powerful single slot, but that's a workstation card.

Back