Best Lightning Dock Alarm clock

turb0

Gawd
Not sure if this is the right place to post this...

So I took advantage of the BestBuy $75 off new iPhone5s deal and got the wife and I a new pair of phones. Unfortunately, now all 3 of our iHome docks at the house are practically rendered useless.

I have seen some 30 pin to lightning adapters, but the reviews on Amazon are horrible and most seem to break and die after 1-2 weeks.

Basically, I would just like to replace my iHome docks with a newer version for lightning connectors. I like to keep the house clear of cables as much as possible (toddler in the house) and that's why we loved using the iHomes. We could play music in a few different rooms and charge at the same time without having to mess with cables.

Anyone recommend a new option? I prefer the reviews of fellow [H]'ers to those of the bogus online reviews from Amazon and Newegg! :p

Side Note: We do have the Otterback Commuter Cases on the phones, so there will be a little issue there.

If you get the 30 pin to Lightning adapter straight from apple for $29 you should have no problem. The knock offs are cheap for a reason.

Thanks for the info. I've got an order in for a adapter from Apple. I'll give it a shot!

Back