best laptop wifi card with N600 support?

mkrohn

2[H]4U
My current router tops out at N600 and my Lenovo Laptop came with some POS Intel 7260 that doesn't even have 5Ghz support. I flashed the bios to kill the whitelist and enable the overclocking features I have a dual band Intel 5100 card that I popped into it. My 2.4 band is usually bogged down by media streamers. the 5G on this card is rather weak so does anybody have suggestions on what little internal card I should be looking at for my laptop? I've been looking at some of the beefier 7260 AC's and they apparently even have a dual band N600 card but if I'm upgrading I might as well go AC for when the time comes to upgrade my router. Currently I just don't have enough devices that can even run 5G to bother with that.

Yeah I saw those, it's the AC version of the card that came with this laptop... Is there anything better? 2.4ghz was dropping quite often for me when a different laptop right next to me being used by my wife with an older Intel 2200 series was rock solid (my laptop from before this one) Both are lenovo laptops with the antennas wired up the same exact way.

yeah :0 whitelist is already taken care of.... added in overclocking features and a ton of other things on this machine

Intel 7260 ac edition or killer n1202 (their ac card is m.2)

Or if you want a three channel card the older intel 6300 (no bluetooth)

Back