Best LAN party games to play in the next month?

oldpablo

Supreme [H]ardness
We are thinking of doing UT2004 and BFV, and maybe some various mods based on the two. We normally have two big ones we play, and if people want to break off for a quick game of something else, they can. I would personally like to get some NS and Tribes2 in, but nobody likes the "hard games." :rolleyes: What do you think? What are the best mods for UT04 and BFV?

OldPueblo said:
...I would personally like to get some NS and Tribes2 in, but nobody likes the "hard games." :rolleyes: ...

What does NS stand for?

And as for Tribes 2... I didn't know that anyone still played that. Get the Tribes: Vengeance beta instead. It is much better. :D

Eidolon said:
What does NS stand for?

And as for Tribes 2... I didn't know that anyone still played that. Get the Tribes: Vengeance beta instead. It is much better. :D

NS is Natural Selection, probably the best mod for Half Life in my mind. And Tribes2 is still a blast for me. I thought of the beta, but not everyone will have it. If its out by then, and everyone picks it up, a good possibility.

Well, since its a beta, I'm assuming its free for all. Why not just keep a copy on your box and share?

point of existance will probally be the main game i think. the last few lans a iwent to bf192 DC was all everyone was playing, and poe bfv mod is simply awsome. sure its still beta and not as polished as dc, but it will get there oneday

[hard]420 said:
point of existance will probally be the main game i think. the last few lans a iwent to bf192 DC was all everyone was playing, and poe bfv mod is simply awsome. sure its still beta and not as polished as dc, but it will get there oneday

Yeah last time DC dominated with a tiny hair of UT2004 (people just couldnt quit playing DC). This time we figure POE will do the same. That's why we'll do UT2004 first. :)

Poe is justawesome, it makes bfv worth getting. you mihgt also wanna try the WW2 mod. It is pretty good aswell (flamethrowers!!!!)

Back