Best ID3 tag / MP3 renamer?

nomar

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a bunch of MP3s that I'd like to retag and rename in a batch. Does anyone know of a fast and accurate renamer/tagger? I've been using Musicbrainz and it works great but it isn't exactly quick.

Any suggestions?

I think his problem is that he has individual songs, NOT albums, with incomplete ID3 tags that he wants a program to be able to guess the correct ID3 tags to update the files with.

No, I have complete albums. Thanks for the linky. I'll check it out.

ID3-TagIT it's free, menu interface is a little klunky, but I like all the features. filename > Tag or vice versa, etc.

Thanks everyone. I didn't really like Tag & Rename (and uninstalled it and can't remember my reason for not liking it).

I've been using CDTag and it has been working great. A lot of my albums had good ID3 tags but the naming convention was not like I like it now. This fixed the naming and updated any ID3 info.

another vote for the godfather. make sure you get and use the amd patch. nothing like having a folder of an album, using the built in browser, and viola!, you have the mp3s tagged with everything known (and my xbox likes album art)

Back