Best HSF setup for a DFI NF4 SLI-DR

digilink

Gawd
I am looking for a decent HSF setup for a DFI NF4 SLI-DR. Noise is my biggest concern with high oc'ing potential being next. I was looking at some of zalman's products but wasn't sure what would fit?

xp-120 with a 120mm fan would provide the best cooling..if it doesnt fit (im not sure if it does) then the xp-90(c) with a 92mm panaflo fan...keeps my 3700+ @ 2750mhz idle 34 deg load 40 deg (i have the xp-90c)

lcboyee1123 said:
xp-120 with a 120mm fan would provide the best cooling..

roger that.

the XP-120 does fit the Ultra-D board just fine. I know this because I just recieved my Ultra-D along with an XP-120 today and I did a test fit to see how this cooler would fit on the motherboard.

I was relieved to see the cooler fit just fine and it doesnt block the first PCI-E slot like Thermaltake says it does.

the nice thing about going with the XP-120 setup is that the air that'll be pushed from a 120mm fan will also help to cool the heatsink's on the board's power mosfets which of course will be an added bonus. :cool:

I know this because I just recieved my Ultra-D along with an XP-120 today and I did a test fit to see how this cooler would fit on the motherboard.

I have an SLI-DR, is this board laid out the same way? I'm assuming it is?

Back