Best gaming low profile GPU that doesn't require a power adapter

staknhalo

[H]ard|Gawd
I've fallen out of the GPU news for a while and was thinking of adding one to my HTPC for some gaming. I know that Nvidia started a trend of just re-branding cards; and I've never known ATI all too well. This would be stictly for video/gaming, no concern for audio bit streaming or anything of the sort. The problem is, seeing as it's going in the HTPC it HAS to be low profile (doesn't need the bracket, I could very easily live without that. The card itself must be low profile); and I only have a 300w power supply so it can't require a power adapter. I know I wont get the highest settings with my limitations, but anything is better than trying to game on an Intel HD 2000. Also, at 1360x768 I wouldn't need to push that many pixels. So any recommendations/a starting point for me to look at whats out there that's worth it?

dustin25ship

Limp Gawd
I have a geforce 210 512mb if you're looking for something cheap. I used it in my htpc for a while mainly for watching movies.

staknhalo

[H]ard|Gawd
The HD 7750 is what I keep hearing wherever I asked this, so that's it then I suppose. Thanks guys.

cannondale06

[H]F Junkie
what are the rest of your pc specs?

and is that some cheap oem 300 watt psu? if so then they usually cant make more than 150-160 watts on the 12v in realistic conditions even when brand new.