Best Game Room Shelves EVER

HardOCP News

[H] News
Yeah, yeah, yeah...if you own these you will "die a virgin" and all that jazz but who cares, sign me up for a set of these shelves for my game room. Oh yeah, gotta have the couch to go with the shelves too. :D

Holy shit, even got the colors right to make it look like a digital image as opposed to real life stuff!~

Either the shelves are huge or the television's pretty damn small. Ah well I'm sure they'll be able to move the shelves about when they get a bigger television. Looks pretty good.

I wonder how many young guys and girls read this page dont even know what game that is or have ever played it!:) I have dumped many quarters into that game in my time!:D

Count me in as one of the one's that don't recognize the game referenced. Maybe that's a big part of why I find them to be silly and hideous.

These looked great to put in my son's room, but the price...too expensive. For that price I can make them myself.

Count me in as one of the one's that don't recognize the game referenced. Maybe that's a big part of why I find them to be silly and hideous.

Seriously? Never played donkey kong or space invaders? Donkey kong having spawned mario and DK?

Why is some graphic design artist's renders "news"? Or is this the precursor to the eventual kickstarter campaign to get some overpriced shelves and an uncomfortable looking couch into mass production?

Sigh.....

Think we need some computer and gaming classes to become required before joining the [H]. This is like not knowing who the first President of the USA was.

Sigh.....

Think we need some computer and gaming classes to become required before joining the [H]. This is like not knowing who the first President of the USA was.

Easy! It was Herbie Hancock!

That's awesome. I can see that being fairly easy to make too, basically start off with making a bunch of wooden cubes then a solid way to fasten them together and anything is possible. Then paint for detailing.

For the couch you'd probably want some squarish cushions as if it's just a hard surface it would suck to sit on. The sharp edges would cut your leg circulation. :p

Back