Best FedEx Delivery Ever

I would have excepted this of UPS... but then again, the box is still in one piece, so couldn't be UPS lol

I would have excepted this of UPS... but then again, the box is still in one piece, so couldn't be UPS lol

Its not UPS quality until it gets railed by a 100lb set of golf clubs or run over by a forklift. :p

Its not UPS quality until it gets railed by a 100lb set of golf clubs or run over by a forklift. :p

If you did package it well enough to withstand being driven over, then your insurance claim will be denied.

I once had a customer’s memory card (back in the ISA days) broken in half. You could see the footprint on the box, where someone had stepped on the box, which must have been wedged at an angle for the damage to happen. Yet, they still denied the claim, blaming the damage on poor packaging.

While on vacation in NYC one time I was walking down the street and I saw a FedEx guy in the back of a truck intentionally step on a box. He was laughing about it with the other two guy in the truck. Then he looked at me and stopped smiling.

And I've had United Parcel Smashers leave a printer on my doorstep that half the box was mising. Staples got to replace that one for free.

hell my parts that came in for my last build 2 weeks ago was delivery on one of ups golf cart things when it was storming , and the only thing that they had warped up in this bag to keep it dry was my case and the box that had me case in it had to be drooped because the case was bent and the fount leg was broken. my newegg box fell apart when they guy went to pick it up and the Amazon box whit my 3930k in it was so wet that even the cpu box was wet but thankfully some how every thing worked. so if you order form ups better hope for no rain

Wow, already 187k hits in just 1 day. :eek:

I started reading the comments on YouTube... I got through watching the video and reading the comments on the first page. When I went to page 2, I got all the same comments because 11 new comments had been posted in the last 2 minutes... lol.

Balkon ?? I take it this person is probably a temp and uses Ebonics... LOL

Yeah that's what I was wondering. Gotta take some serious guts to just throw a customer's package up!
Especially when there is a wall of glass that it will be landing against. Maybe he jumped on top of the truck and placed it gently?? lol.

i used to work for Fedex on the loading dock. package abuse was rampant. throwing boxes, dropping boxes, you name it.
managers didnt really care. all they cared about was getting the tucks out on time.
but all that was not too surprising considering the working conditions or the people hired. at our terminal turnover was huge. sometimes a person only lasted 1 day. but usually we would have to train a new person every week. only for them to quit a few days/weeks later

Where's the obligatory video link to Ace Ventura himself delivering the package at the beginning of that movie? *That* was the standard by which all others should go by LOL. Every time our UPS guy comes by with a package with a small ding in it, I give him a friendly ration of crap about him Ace Ventura'ing it.

I started reading the comments on YouTube... I got through watching the video and reading the comments on the first page. When I went to page 2, I got all the same comments because 11 new comments had been posted in the last 2 minutes... lol.
Holy funk, it's now up to 1.3 million hits. :eek: I'm surprised FedEx hasn't forced YT to take down the video yet.

To the user s0eViL, you definitely upstaged Steve in his thread, LOL. :D

Where's the obligatory video link to Ace Ventura himself delivering the package at the beginning of that movie? *That* was the standard by which all others should go by LOL. Every time our UPS guy comes by with a package with a small ding in it, I give him a friendly ration of crap about him Ace Ventura'ing it.

I worked at UPS and the package car drivers loved that part. But most of them have been working their for about 10+ years and they love their job. The big double trailer guys have been their for 20+ years. During chrismas (peak season) the belt would get so backed up that a laptop would fall about 30' off the belt onto the ground. But name of the truck loaders were called box throwers

I worked at UPS and the package car drivers loved that part. But most of them have been working their for about 10+ years and they love their job. The big double trailer guys have been their for 20+ years. During chrismas (peak season) the belt would get so backed up that a laptop would fall about 30' off the belt onto the ground. But name of the truck loaders were called box throwers

That's why there is a belt stop button.

cnn got a video now with a couple different deliveries. They have one with a semi pushing a stove in a box or just a empty box?

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c2#/video/us/2011/12/20/pkg-moos-deliveries-gone-wild.cnn
Now that it's hit CNN, it officially has gone viral! It'll probably be up to 3 million hits (the monitor one) by the end of today. :cool:

Nice of them to include clips from "Ace Ventura" as well. :D

I'll have to mention this to a friend at the gym who works for UPS.

He just tossed it up there, eh? lol

my guess is his climbed on top of his truck and placed it there.

or well hes really a basketball star in hiding.

uh oh... lots of bad rep for fedex... they deliver all the ipads too, speaks volume for apple products though LOL

Meh while the monitor one was just absolutely retarded some of those videos especially of the loading and unloading vans where the boxes are "tossed" don't really look that bad. Honestly if your box won't survive that it won't make it.

Most of the boxes that size are fairly light and when tossed like that are just fine... Tossing on to the bulk trucks? The boxes slide up across the floor to the front of the van unharmed... How the hell else are you supposed to load them run up and down the back of a bulk truck 100 times once for each package? Not happening.

/Worked for FedEx Ground in the warehouse for 4 years through college among a couple other warehouse jobs.

Back