Best exact card on the market for a couple hundred bucks?

Really

n00b
Hi,

What's the exact best card on the market for a couple hundred bucks?

Please tell me the manufacturer, model #, etc.

A previous generation EVGA Superclocked perhaps?

Thanks so much!

Really,
- Really

Nvidia will almost certainly be releasing the 760 and 760 Ti later this month (some rumors say June 25, others say a week later), probably in the $220 to $300 range. That will, of course, have its effect on prices of the 600 line.

you should list all of your specs in detail including exact power supply and resolution that you will be playing at.

If evilsofa is right on price especially at $220 then the GTX 760 would be a good bet! You can get some current 660's non Ti for around $200-230 and that price is sure to go down! The 2gb GTX 650 Ti Boost is another great option at around $160-170. If you are willing to go with AMD cards then you have 7870 GHz Edition at around $220-250 while more expensive than the 660 but it comes with 4 free games. The same goes for the 7850 because that one is around $175-200 and is comparable to the 650 Ti Boost. If you want the best bang for your buck, you can't beat the bundles that AMD offer. I am more of a Nvidia fan so I am more inclined to recommend those cards. As far as manufacturers are concerned I would recommend either MSI for their excellent Twin Frozr coolers or ASUS for their equally awesome Direct CU coolers. All these prices are before rebates so you could pay even less potentially.

Back