Best domain service?

P4Power

Limp Gawd
Hey everybody, I hope I am posting this in the right place. I am considering hosting a website from home and I have the server all set up and working. I don't want to have to type in my IP address every time I want to access it, so that brings me to my question. What is the best site to use to reserve a domain name? I have looked around on Google but I just don't know which is truly legit and trustworthy. If you use a certain one and are happy, please let me know which it is.

Thanks!

Namecheap is the latest registrar it seems everyone is using. I have heard zero bad things about them and their interface is a ton better than godaddy's.

Google namecheap coupons... they usually have some sort of deal going on.

Namecheap, I personally have nearly 100 domains that I own and currently they are mostly with GoDaddy, I'm in the process of moving them over to namecheap. I'm tired of the GoDaddy attitude that they can do whatever they want because they are so big. Reality is, Namecheap is probably pretty close to the same size since they are actually part of Enom. When you register your domain, you will notice it's actually registered through Enom. Namecheap has been excellent to work with, GoDaddy will just treat you like you're an idiot.

Be careful not to step in the bullshit P4Power; I've been using Godaddy for years and never had a problem.

Back